[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

Waiting for No-DVD:P

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Install Guide]

Oh man, I am sure there are some Japanese guys patting themselves on the back for coming out with this extreme anti-piracy scheme. Gonna enjoy other games and come back to this one in a week or so.

Oh man, I am sure there are some Japanese guys patting themselves on the back for coming out with this extreme anti-piracy scheme. Gonna enjoy other games and come back to this one in a week or so.

Yeah your right. The last game I had this much trouble with was Imouto Paradise and that was also made by Moonstone Cherry.

Considering how StarForce is actually capable of physically screwing up your computer by overheating your video cards, I'm not too sure they should be patting themselves on the back. :P As with most piracy protection schemes it'll be cracked eventually, but the poor folks who actually bought the game are stuck with it pretty much forever. Way to go screwing over their own fans :P I think Windmill used to use StarForce too, they stopped after a couple of games though.

Hi everybody i am new here and I have good news for some of you

There is a trick to make it work, I use Alcohol 52 but it might work with 120 or daemon tool

1. Replace HOUKAGO.MDS folder where HOUKAGO.ISO is with new HOUKAGO.mds
2. Rename HOUKAGO.ISO to HOUKAGO.mdf
3. Mount the new HOUKAGO.mds
4. Start houkago.exe
5. Use the cd-key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA"
6. You have an emulation error, unmount the disc then push the "retry" button
7. Here it ask you for disc, mount once again HOUKAGO.mds then push the "retry" button

Enjoy.

There is a trick to make it work, I use Alcohol 52 but it might work with 120 or daemon tool

4. Start houkago.exe
7. Here it ask you for disc, mount once again HOUKAGO.mds then push the "retry" button

Enjoy.
Unfortunately it didn't work ;_;

Edit: I've tried with Daemon Lite and Alcohol 52%, neither one was successful

Last edited:

If this can help you, I have only one virtual drive and i did not use the RMPS option and I made a new install before trying

Considering how StarForce is actually capable of physically screwing up your computer by overheating your video cards

at least this isn't going to happen; because the system is locked up same seconds, the watchdog of the video cards just doesn't get any signal from the driver and force the fan at 100%; since any of those cards can get 250w continuos from the psu, the fans are oversized and became loud as hell at maximun speed but nothing else, the gpu aren't working more than usual; in the worst case you loose communication with the hardware because of tiemouts and get bsod and/or filesystem corruption but no hardware damage.

4. Start houkago.exe

Enjoy.

This worked for me. Thanks!

But when it goes through anime part, it crashed :/

poor English sorry

Last edited:

I can play the game.

But the voice is gone.

so basically, you HAVE to install the starforce drivers in order to play this without the noDVD or did I get it wrong?

If I do have to install, I'd rather wait for a noDVD EXE than install the damned driver.

Was able to install this using the setup.exe patch but going further asks for the proper disk when you want to play after install. =(

so basically, you HAVE to install the starforce drivers in order to play this without the noDVD or did I get it wrong? If I do have to install, I'd rather wait for a noDVD EXE than install the damned driver.

At least you can remove them anytime, just launch protect.exe an choose Uninstall.

I wonder why no one linked the walktru, it was released in march:

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/moonstone/houkago_eroge.html

edit:
for knowledge, i burned the game on dvd (i have a regular ahcohol license), disabled the wirtual cd from the device manager because i didn't wanted to remove it, then started te game succesfully.

This under win7 32bit!
I still have to test the same to win7 x64 and on both version of winxp (based on previous experiences i expect that both daemon tools and alcohol, including older version, will be able to fool the protection under xp x64).

Last edited:
Reactions: AHT69

Anyone succeded with burning the game to an DVD+RW?

I burned it with Alcohol 120% with the requiered settings, but it still gives me a "illegal copy" error.

Any ideas?

Anyone succeded with burning the game to an DVD+RW?

I burned it with Alcohol 120% with the requiered settings, but it still gives me a "illegal copy" error.

Any ideas?

Did you unmount the image before putting the disk in the drive?

Did you unmount the image before putting the disk in the drive?

Yes, i did.

It actually even tells you to remove one disk if you've mounted the image and have the dvd in your drive.

At first i got the "illegal copy" error, but now i'm getting the "emulation" error even with the burned disk.

I'll just buy some new DVD-Rs once the stores open. I hope the problem is just that i had to use a old DVD+RW.

Do i need to have the DVD in my drive all the time, or just once for the copy protection checks? It says it's possible to run without disc on the walkthrough page, i was just wondering if someone tryed that.

so basically, you HAVE to install the starforce drivers in order to play this without the noDVD or did I get it wrong?

If I do have to install, I'd rather wait for a noDVD EXE than install the damned driver.

Agreed much.

I suggest you to try every effort in this thread OR give up to play this one...

there will be more interesting games release at 4/27

this thread, this game will be forgotten. noDVD EXE? Who care it?

Shall give up on this one. Wait for more releases. Do hope D.C.III wont end up like this.

Shall give up on this one. Wait for more releases. Do hope D.C.III wont end up like this.

Circus doesn't use crazy protection scheme like this.
DC3 probably would be playable not long after release.

This game will be a first game that can't make a No-DVD? =_=

Patience is a virtue.

This game will be a first game that can't make a No-DVD? =_=

Just wait for it.
This isn't the first time this kind of protection came up you know.
Most of the games made by moonstone uses this damned protection system.
Hopefully their next game on 6/29 wouldn't take this much time to crack.

Just wait for it.
This isn't the first time this kind of protection came up you know.
Most of the games made by moonstone uses this damned protection system.
Hopefully their next game on 6/29 wouldn't take this much time to crack.

That. Imouto Paradise ran the samething.

If i didnt think this game was worth it, wouldve forgotten it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!