[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

can khing tell me the first step's meaning?

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

follow the step,I can play this game now.

897727-AD5L6AK.jpg

can happydog007 tell me the first step's meaning?

Sorry to make you all confused but I do not understand what I have to do to run the game? So happydog007 please could you tell me step by step how to get this game work? because I always end up with the wrong cy key number just like others.

its so hard to understand for me too..
when i extract the archive i've got a the .mds and the .iso in the same place directly so the first step is weird.

anyway, i think that the nodvd will be so simple ...

Last edited:

I already under the first step but my deamon lite can not open the new HOUKAGO.mds it tell me that this file is not accessible

1. Extract the files of HOUKAGO.iso to a new folder
2. copy the crack, [インストーラ 尻チェック回避 Patch][120330] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~.EXE, to the new folder
3. run the crack
4. run setup.exe and install the game
5. replace HOUKAGO.MDS with the NEW HOUKAGO.MDS (new one is 9KB)
6. rename HOUKAGO.ISO to HOUKAGO.MDF
7. Mount HOUKAGO.MDS (the new, 9KB one) with daemon tools
8. run the game (houkago.exe)
9. use the CD-Key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA" when prompted

My issue is that I get stuck on step 9 as the game recognizes that I am using an emulated drive regardless of what I try.

^ Yup me too ... stuck at the "emulator software"

2. copy the crack, [インストーラ 尻チェック回避 Patch][120330] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~.EXE, to the new folder
3. run the crack

My issue is that I get stuck on step 9 as the game recognizes that I am using an emulated drive regardless of what I try.

metoo stuck as 9 it said

nqgg

follow the step,I can play this game now.
What kind of software did you use to mount images ?
And what OS do you run on ?

3. run the crack

1~8 is correct...
and 9...
all you need to do is use the other soft(alcohol 120%) instead of daemon tools
and you can clear the step 9 ..road to step 10..enjoy this game

897777-MR9QCF7.jpg

Same result with daemon tools uninstalled and using alcohol 120%

I get stuck on step 9 also, and mounting to alcohol120 did not help at all.

all you need to do is use the other soft(alcohol 120%) instead of daemon tools
I tryed that but the Emulation Message is still comming.

On alcohol, sometimes I get the emulation error but sometimes its successful.. maybe luck?

This post was suspended, my apologies

Last edited:

I would say if you are not hurry to play this game is better wait for the NoDvD patch, instead of using this complicated method. I know how it work but it is too many steps to follow.

Now it's weird o.0 ... I can play the game without alcohol/daemon or nodvd patch xD

This post was suspended, my apologies

Last edited:

Still got same result even alcohol 120. :C

hey friend,
I'm the one who trapped with emulation software error
but it's clear now !!

my problem is in the renaming process
it's needed to be ".MDF" NOT ".mdf"
who would that the upper char would effect this - -"

and also, I use Alcohol (not sure if another work or not)
** in the text file said about SCSI mount (it's cable for touchable DVD drive) ... this is the reason why Daemon Lite not work
(I guess so ... haha)

mine is working without problem

hey friend,
I'm the one who trapped with emulation software error
but it's clear now !!

my problem is in the renaming process
it's needed to be ".MDF" NOT ".mdf"
who would that the upper char would effect this - -"

and also, I use Alcohol (not sure if another work or not)
** in the text file said about SCSI mount (it's cable for touchable DVD drive) ... this is the reason why Daemon Lite not work
(I guess so ... haha)

Thank but it still not work for me even MDF both alcohol and daemon tool

Thank but it still not work for me even MDF both alcohol and daemon tool

me too !!:(

please I need the .mds 9ko to replace the original
can somebody upload it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03