[Hentai game] [120330] [FULLTIME] バーチャルストーカー + DLC + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

thanks for the download but when i scan it with avg virus protector 3 of the dlc packs come back as contaminated. anyone else having this problem or is it an identification error on avg's part?

i have an issue. when i try to download the torrent and open it with vuze nothing happens. it seems like vuze opens it but then i cannot find it in the torrent list or in the downloaded list. i have looked in the folder that i have some stuff downloaded in but it is not there. not sure what is going on or how i can fix it. thanks

i have an issue. when i try to download the torrent and open it with vuze nothing happens. it seems like vuze opens it but then i cannot find it in the torrent list or in the downloaded list. i have looked in the folder that i have some stuff downloaded in but it is not there. not sure what is going on or how i can fix it. thanks

you tried opening with deamon tools ?

i am trying to open the torrent file so that i can download the game. it shows vuze opening it but then it is not in the list when i check it. if D-tools can open the torrent file i was not aware of that and have no clue how to do that

i am trying to open the torrent file so that i can download the game. it shows vuze opening it but then it is not in the list when i check it. if D-tools can open the torrent file i was not aware of that and have no clue how to do that
oowwww for downloading the file i thought you had probs with opening it for playing it , eum μTorrent sometimes does it too that it doesn't show what you're gonna download, but when you dl it anyways it just download the file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead