Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
916382-JB1XCMH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DE1CF129E6C01B56F9646E7AEB4615E7EE28BD6E&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-57165/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Doesn't actually work. Sure you can install it but the alphaactivation patch doesn't help make the game run.

Act124 are you sure your using it right? it worked fine for me twice (laptop and pc). When you have the screen pop up asking for the serial code without exiting that screen u run the alpha activation patch. after that you can close both and use applocale to launch the program from the launcher.exe. its not your typical copy and paste crack or exe that finds and patches everything for you.

Reactions: Melkai
I'm familiar with securerom copy protection but in this case running the launcher.exe just pops up a settec error and running the game exe doesn't do anything. If you say you're fine then that's weird...

Those instructions are incorrect. The signup tool always needs to be run before you start the game. It waits for you to start it then generates a key. So install the game, run alsignup, run launcher

Welp it works now. I did the exact same thing I did yesterday and today it works. What a mystery.

But it doesn't display the text/font correctly, sigh.

Last edited:
i get how use alpha activation but when i start the game ,it doesn't respond.
So i must force close.

i am on windows xp sp3 with everything set to japanese.

A trouble,i can't see any text in game,even use ITH??
Someone know how to fix it
And don't say i change japan font,i did

For those who have the Font-problem, do you also get stuck on the first "walking with the dog" scene, whene it gets up and rub on her leg?

For those who have the Font-problem, do you also get stuck on the first "walking with the dog" scene, whene it gets up and rub on her leg?

Yes, I'm taking a wild guess and saying that those two problems are directly linked. I've tried running it with NTLEA but since the game will only run from the LAUNCHER.exe it stops being effective once the game actually starts.

Yes, I got stuck on the first "walking with a dog" scene too. Unfortunately, such it happens not only in this scene, but also is farther farther during game. A way which I solved this problem the such: right after disappearance of the message it is necessary to execute "Quick save" and at once "Quick load". After that game should proceed.
Good luck also I apologize for my English - it is machine translation.

So, any luck solving the display issues?

I got it to work as intended, but this is using virtualbox and a genuine Japanese XP install. It finds the fonts it needs and plays well. It crashes every five minutes, so I have to quick-save to maintain my position. But, at least it works this way.

Perhaps, if you really want to play it, just make a virtual Japanese computer. Might be useful for future Delta products.

so youre saying you actually got the font to display? as far as i know, no one has gotten it to even work so far.

Yep, everything displays as it should. I'm not sure why it's crashing, but at least it's pretty quick to load up and get back into the story when it does (it actually freezes, and I cancel the window, restart).

Here's a pic of my setup: http://imgur.com/as5cP

Yep, everything displays as it should. I'm not sure why it's crashing, but at least it's pretty quick to load up and get back into the story when it does (it actually freezes, and I cancel the window, restart).

Here's a pic of my setup: http://imgur.com/as5cP

sorry, and you managed this how? a VM? i dont see how that should make such a difference. i too have japanese set as my display language.

sorry, and you managed this how? a VM? i dont see how that should make such a difference. i too have japanese set as my display language.

Sorry... the main thing is I'm using a Japanese VERSION of windows XP. It's the windows you'd get if you went to Japan and bought it. So, I've got that. And then instead of installing it directly on my computer, I use virtual box to create a virtual computer.

That way, I can have my actual OS (Win 7-64, set to Japanese region) for normal usage, and start up Jap Win XP for games that try to be tricky (which seems to be most of the latest Delta games).

Umm, all you need to do is try to get your hands on a copy of JAP windows (XP works pretty well).

I've been playing the game, by the way. Maybe a little less than halfway. It's a very hot story. :)

Start to finish I had no problems playing this on US Win7 w/JP settings. It doesn't have crazy region protection like some of their past games.

I'm assuming gc got the game from the same source as me, and if you're using this one and not some random DDL version then there's some weird problem on your end..

funny you should mention that because there has been one page devoted to exactly this font issue already in this thread.

I don't know what settings or OSes those people are using, but w/US Win7 (x64 Ultimate SP1) it works perfectly for me. I've only had font issues with a couple Tinkerbell titles and a doujin game or two, but those issues were resolved by switching display language to Japanese, which I didn't have to do this with this game.

The worst case ever was Delta's Onegai Tasukette, to date the only game I had to play on a Japanese VM due to region locking. Everything else can be fixed by changing the display language on Ultimate version of Win7.

Anyway all I can recommend is to make sure everything is set to Japan and your Windows updates are current, and of course you're using a proper rip of the game. I've seen someone reporting weird errors and then I see he downloaded a game that was partly patched to Chinese :P

Users who are viewing this thread