[Hentai game] [1201] Tokuten + Bonus + Drama CD [H-Game]

Are you prefer this All In One thread ?

• Hai, it is very useful and convenient this way !

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Nah...Post in specify threads instead !

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
girlcelly said:

• (18禁ゲーム) [120120] [TinkerBell] 喰ヒ人 予約特典 オリジナルサウンドトラックCD (img+cue+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [abelia] すたどる! ソフマップ予約特典CD「すたどる!ボーカルミニアルバムアレンジver.」 (img+cue+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [abelia] すたどる! 予約特典CD「すたどる!ボーカルミニアルバム」 (img+cue+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [Ex-iT(イグジット)] ひよこストライク! 初回版 ソフマップ予約特典 ひよこ直球CD (img+cue+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [Ex-iT(イグジット)] ひよこストライク! 初回版 予約特典 「ちょっとエッチなアップグレードCD」 (iso+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [Ex-iT(イグジット)] ひよこストライク! 初回版 初回特典 ひよこマテリアル! (iso+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [Guilty eX] Wanna.~SpartanSex Spermax!!!~ 初回版特典 白濁DXDisc (iso+mds+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 ソフマップ特典ドラマCD (mdf+mds+rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 マニュアル類
  • (18禁ゲーム) [120127] [濡汁] 学園淫辱輪舞曲~純潔の乙女が淫らな牝へと堕ちるまで~ ソフマップ予約特典ドラマCD「放課後体育館の悲劇」 (img+cue+rr3)

Other:
  • (18禁ゲーム音楽) [120120] [DIFFERENCIA/エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (wav+cue,png rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム音楽) [120127] [Clochette] カミカゼ☆エクスプローラー! SOUNDTRACK (wav+cue,png rr3)
  • (18禁ゲーム音楽) [120127] [Fizz] 恋するコトと見つけたり! 初回版 真夏のCielo/サムライガール (OP/EDテーママキシシングル) (wav+cue,png rr3)
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2426DFAD351A89801395836AD6A110D3AB43B0F7
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-49290/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...Some members were asking me what is difference between All In One and separate threads, so I better explain it :)

※ If you are patient person as I am, it will be good to choose All In One because all you need is wait till end of month and download all Bonus just in one thread, no need to look for specify threads. In additional, if there are some Bonus for older games like Purely Kiss, Kamikaze Explorer and Koisuru release, you will also get them for sure, if it available and I manage to get them off ^^

※ Unlike All In One, posting in separate threads will take my times to create torrents and your times to look for, and you may not able to get other Bonus like I was talking above ! But in return, you can get Bonus that you want immediately after it released ! *kuku*

Remember, everything has price itself ! :D

I would like to listen to your opinions, you can post in this thread or vote, and according to Poll Result in next week, I will do as your wish, side that got more vote ^^

Edit 1: Finish Seeding ^_^

Edit 2: Um...My thankful for your ideas guy, and like I said, as your wishes who won this Poll ^^

Last edited:
Re: [1201] Tokuten + Bonus + Drama CD [H-Game] [Discussion]

I think it's a bad idea to create torrents with a bunch of unrelated games. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you download only a portion of a torrent and you seed only that portion you don't show up as a seeder to other peers, so it would cause confusion and issues with reseeding.

Hey can you check if the tokuten, 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 ソフマップ特典ドラマCD , works? I tried mounting the extracted mdf/mds files but they don't work.

I think tokutens which are not posted together with the game should be gathered in one pack like this, and new thread should be made for them. If you will just add torrents to already existing threads, it will be hard to find new uploads! (especially if "Sort threads by:" in threads list is set to "Thread Start Time").

I think it's a bad idea to create torrents with a bunch of unrelated games.
This discussion is about game tokutens, not games itself, right?

Hmm, I must be the only one having trouble with the torrent? lol, I figured out how to use Magnet URI and opened up torrent via URL in uTorrent, but it's not working. Is it uTorrent that has issues with this?

I think separate uploads might be better too, though it'd be more work for girlcelly.

My bad, I must've been really sleepy when I saw this thread. As far as waiting for more tokuten and combing them, I think that's a good idea. Can't change my vote though :/

the manual of majikoi s are all in greyscale and the softmap bonus drama cd is some kind of driving school lesson cd and not the drama cd it is supposed to be.
I haven't downloaded the other bonuses, but there might be some more fakes. So I would always check out the content, after the download.

Hey can you check if the tokuten, 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 ソフマップ特典ドラマCD , works? I tried mounting the extracted mdf/mds files but they don't work.
don't worry, it's a fake, so it's no use even if you could play it ^^;

Last edited:

the manual of majikoi s are all in greyscale and the softmap bonus drama cd is some kind of driving school lesson cd and not the drama cd it is supposed to be.
I haven't downloaded the other bonuses, but there might be some more fakes. So I would always check out the content, after the download.

don't worry, it's a fake, so it's no use even if you could play it ^^;

oh really? I guess I'll just have to wait for someone else to post the actual drama cd then...thanks for the reply anyways.

How about the two すたどる! CDs? I can't seem to open or mount the img files. Or is it just download error?

How about the two すたどる! CDs? I can't seem to open or mount the img files. Or is it just download error?

Works fine for me. I can still mount it using Magic ISO.

Works fine for me. I can still mount it using Magic ISO.

Hm... Perhaps it's just the fact that I'm using powerISO. I've read that poweriso can do some things magic iso can't and vice versa.

I still can't open or mount those two すたどる! CDs... lol
I have registered versions of poweriso and magic iso and I've tried redownloading the CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload