[Hentai game] [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.2.0/1.0.3.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.1.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Thanks a lot, girlcelly! Looks great!

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.1.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Any chance of a nodvd patch for the new patch?

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.1.0/1.0.2.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

MY COM CRASHED AT THE VERY FIRST BATTLE.
I applied patch to 1.0.2.0 already, and in the first battle, after getting around the twin pillars, when my team goes to the next monster, it crashes straight in the instructions. My com goes off, not the game. Initially thought it was in-sufficient battery, plugged in AC and battery, it still crashes.

Anyone else?

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.1.0/1.0.2.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

....My com goes off, not the game.........

what you mean telling that your computer goes off?
You mean that the power goes off like if you detach the power card? In that case check the mobo capacitor and the psu capacitors.

instead if you get bsod or reboot you may look to defective drivers or software that install his own driver (broken in this case) like an antivirus, a virtual drive or similar; disable the autoreboot on crash and check any useful info from the bsod screen.

o.o

Some tough terms, dont really understand.
Ok.. Erm no, its not bsod, its like a power trip of a laptop without any battery plugged in. I plugged in the AC and my battery while running the game, and the screen just goes black.

This is only basic but, did you try installing the directx drivers that come with the game?
Also, you may want to check if any of the game files are corrupted, I think the game comes with a program for that.

Last edited:

Yes, it seem like a crash, and since by default windows is set to reboot you don't see the blue screen of death providing data about the crash;
Find the event viewer and check what crashed, maybe has useful info and specify in which file/driver the problem happen, hen locate that file from what driver came.

I have a problem here. After I update to version 1.0.1.0 and patch the noDVD. After that I find out that version 1.0.2.0 is release but I cant update anymore. its said sth that fail to update because the version is not match. pls help T_T

I have a problem here. After I update to version 1.0.1.0 and patch the noDVD. After that I find out that version 1.0.2.0 is release but I cant update anymore. its said sth that fail to update because the version is not match. pls help T_T

It's because of the modified .exe (noDVD). Delete the modified .exe and just look for the old .exe, it should be called: Corona.old rename it back to Corona.exe and try to update again.

Uh... I have Trouble. When Im Trying to install.
There's some problem
Is asking Something Like [GameuxInstallHelper.dll] Since I can only read Katakana-Hiragana, Kanji(Partly)
Is hard to understand, So If I can get help please do help. :(

When I press [OK] it doesn't seems work.

NVM, I found my answer.

thanks for sharing!!! :)

Ver 1.0.3.0 was released, is there a noDVD for the newest patch?

Every time girlcelly whit great games. Thx.

Hi I have this problem when I try to apply the first 1.0.1.0 patch. 差分ファイル [C:\Users\Phuc\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.770\corona1010.exe]
差分ファイルの整合性をチェックしています...
[エラー] 差分を適用するフォルダの取得に失敗しました.
[エラー] 「銀の刻のコロナ」 がインストールされていないかもしれません.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

It said that it can be be fix if I just put the old .exe back, but I overwrite it when I use the NoDVD. So I reinstall the whole game over again. It still show this problem, can anyone help?

Hi I have this problem when I try to apply the first 1.0.1.0 patch. 差分ファイル [C:\Users\Phuc\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.770\corona1010.exe]
差分ファイルの整合性をチェックしています...
[エラー] 差分を適用するフォルダの取得に失敗しました.
[エラー] 「銀の刻のコロナ」 がインストールされていないかもしれません.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

It said that it can be be fix if I just put the old .exe back, but I overwrite it when I use the NoDVD. So I reinstall the whole game over again. It still show this problem, can anyone help?

First uninstall game completely
then reinstall
http://www.willplus-download.com/ETERNAL/corona1030.exe download and apply this patch
then download this nodvd http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...patch]-[111216]-輝光翼戦記-銀の刻のコロナ-ver-1.0.3.0.rar
and patch

Thanks for the game

To obtain the new characters that comes with the updates you have to install them in order (1.0.0.1 1.0.1.0 1.0.2.0 and 1.0.3.0) and then copy the nodvd for 1.0.3.0? or just installing 1.0.3.0 it's fine?

I have a problem, the game is with too much lag when battle began. Someone have a fix?

Windows 10 x64 - Core i7 - 8GB - Intel HD graphics 530/Geforce 960m 4gb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.