[Hentai game] [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game] [Patch]

i managed to do all the patching just alright, however i cant save the game, any mistake i made?

This is what i have tried:
1-Install game
2-Place koikishi.tpm file (from patch 1) within plugins folder of the game directory.
3-Run hadakayoroi_patch exe(that is included with torrent)
4-Click on koikishi.exe within game directory => Popup : ???????(syntax error) => Click OK
5-Run Game shortcut on desktop => Sdrt must be installed
6-Install it
7-Game asks for code, and koikishi.exe within game directory still only gives popup with question marks

Can anyone please tell me where i am going wrong? Any help would be really appreciated

I cant seem to get this to work.. ive installed it...ran exe..it asks for licence id...i leave screen up....i tried runnning each patch with no avail....i then take each patch and put it in the plugins....still no luck....i put them outside the plugins and run them all....still no luck... can anyone help me and tell me exactly what to do Q_Q

personally i tried many time to remove and put the .tpm back and inside in main folder and plugin folder until the game started and worked fine; i can't tell on all those tries what's the one that succedeed except that i deleted one of the two .tpm i had, i don't remember from where it came; yesterday i uninstalled the game after finishing it so i can't check.

tried all back and forward, so i can't tell;
i'm sure that two of them were the same, except that one included the tpm file that was required; i first put the tpm on main folder, but later i messed with the one in the plugin folder;
after same tries i deleted the tpm in the main folder leaving the other in the plugin folder (i suppose the one provided with the crack but i'm not sure) and the game started.
i can't tell if the 3rd patch was the same, but i'm sure about the other two.

arr i still dun get how to use the patches

In regards to the installation of this game.

Operating Environment
  • Regional and Language Settings is Japanese (Unicode) and 'Date and Time' is set in Japanese format.
  • Window 7 OS (Ultimate) x64 bit
  • Clean Install
  • UAC turned off
  • Anti-virus online
  • Firewall online

1. When installing the game, tick the first box in the installation window to allow it Administrator Privileges.
  2. Install the game in a place where you can access the game easily
  3. When installation is finished, extract the files of '(18禁ゲーム) [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss 初回限定版 予約特典 裸アーマーパッチROM (bin+cue rr3).rar'
  4. Mount the CD and then Install the patch in the '恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss 初回限定版 予約特典 裸アーマーパッチROM' which is inside the CD
  5. Extract the '[NoActi Patch] [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss' in the Plugin Folder, located in the Game Directory
  6. Double click the patch. Then test if the game works.
  7. If it still doesn't work, extract the other cracks into the Plugin Folder and double click them as well.
  8. Test if the game can be opened and saved. Close it and open the game again then try loading from the saved spot.

That's how I eventually got the game working. Though I never had to install that activation checker note and also I have set the first check box in the installation window for the game to give it Administrator Privileges to install.

Reactions: romanov80
For those who having trouble with game!!
1.Mount the image
2.Install the game
3.Install the patch(hadakayoroi_patch.exe)
4.Go to game folder
5.Install SdRuntimeInstall.exe
6.Download Patch 1 extract it anywhere you want
7.copy koikishi.tpm(from rar) to plugin folder(it should be here for 64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\エフォルダムソフト\恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss\plugin) Overwrite the file!!

That's work for me!! >.<

Reactions: Britannia
guys.... i got the same error.....and finaly i got it working.... This is the way you should do....

If you have already installed once and failed...
  1. Uninstall the game and delete folder from root...( the one at C:/Program Files or C:/Program File (86)
  2. Then go to add or remove programs and remove SdRt4200 if its there.

If you still haven't installed,
  1. Install clean copy but dont run anything.
  2. Then goto the folder where you installed then plugin folder..
  3. Leave that window like that and open the first patch provided here..(96 Kb one) there is a file named koikishi.tmp
  4. Copy it...no need to use the patch
  5. now paste it in plugin folder and replace when it is asked
  6. now delete the shortcut in desktop and run the game from koikishi.exe fromroot folder (the one where plugin folder located).
  7. if you like add a shortcut to this exe...

The problem is that they install sdactivation once you open the shortcut they make after installation..if you check you'll see that its not a shortcut for koikishi.exe but for SdActi.exe (SdRt4200)

I checked this on Windows XP and it works fine..I have Win 8 in this pc and couldn't get to work it directly but that is because i already have SdRt4200 already installed from another game and i need it for that...So i use Vmlite and installed on xp through it and it works fine....But if you dont have SdRt4200 it should work..here are

Add or remove programmes in win 8 pik1.png
Add or remove programmes in win xp pik2.png
game running pik3.png

Reactions: Gurlok
Yep, same here. Followed 1.4. and Installed SdR if you havent.
downloaded the first patch, seems to be the best that works, the others fail when trying to run program.
then 7 yep. was stressing over this for about 3 hours, installed, un, in. un...sigh* was annoying. but now the game runs and now ill wait till everyone asleep then play at my will.

This company is so not friendly they are all secretive. What the hell? Block foreigners from their website. Man such a pain. Maybe I should just officially buy this game.

By the way does anyone have an AGTH /h code for this game?

There's is none on the sites and I'm pretty sure there's a thread you can basically pull to get everything. I've played it on ITH though so you may want to consider using that to get your threads.

So, after about an hour of frustration trying to make this game work, I discovered that this DOES NOT work with Windows 8 x64. It's not the cracks fault, it's just the damn game refusing to work on Windows 8. Because the company blocks all foreign IPs, it made discovering this simple fact much more difficult.

But it turns out the company released a patch for Windows 8 and a deactivation patch to go along with it. After finally finding a free working Japanese proxy, I managed to nab both files from their website. So install the game, apply the Win8 patch first, the deactiv one next, and you're good to go. Enjoy the game and avoid the suffering I experienced.

Attachments

• koikishi_noacti.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,206
  • koikishi_patch_win8x64.zip
    455.8 KB · Views: 763
For me it worked by only placing the "koishiki.tpm" file into the plugin folder... after that i ran directly the koishiki.exe and ran, the shortcut redirects to the sdacti.exe, so don't mess up with that...

my god, thank you. I went through at least an hour of suffering of my own. and this was literally the only method, that worked. You deserve cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?