[PSP] [110127] [Namco Bandai Games] 俺の妹めいかぁ EX いもうとと恋しよ♪ ぽ~たぶる (JP)

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
cover.jpg

Official title: 俺の妹めいかぁEX いもうとと恋しよ♪ぽ~たぶる
Romaji: Ore no Imouto Maker EX: Imouto to Koi Shiyo♪ Portable
Company: Namco Bandai Games
Release date: January 27, 2011
Region: Japan
CERO: C (15+)

Official site

Group: Caravan

Summary
Now that you've become such a good confidant, all the girls in Ore no Imouto are going to share secrets with you. Find out why Kuroneko avoids you, what's between Ayase and Kirino, why did Manami become so bold, see what's in Saori's pile otaku items and why did Kanako pop up. To make your life more chaotic, Kirino is in a fouler temper than usual. As Kousaka Kyosuke, you have to balance your exam schedule, manage the school trip and remember to get presents for everyone. However, when you got back, everyone's acting weird. Make use of the new OIU system to read the body language. This is a new 2D live system that displays the character's minute movements. Characters' gazes soften and their expressions change in a more natural and fluid way. When the girls get angry, things get messy, cut into their speeches through the Tsukkomi system to explain yourself. If you get things right, their affection for you rises. But don't overdo it, sometimes girls don't like being cut off. Your sister isn't always cute. Her being cute is the reward itself.

Download
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/100745071/2e2d924/PSP.110127.NamcoBandaiGames.OreimoEX.rar.html

Reactions: fguelffstan
For some reason my PSP doesn't work for this game. When I try loading it, after the Portable screen fades away, the screen becomes red for a few secs, fades away, then remains black. I waited for 3 minutes and nothing happened. So I clicked the PS symbol and in Japanese it shows the options whether to quit the game or not (and something else which when I tried it, said "Please wait a while." I'm not sure what it was trying to do exactly but at that point it freezes and I have to reset my PSP. I did this multiple times, trying to change what I was doing and nothing. I even changed the UMD ISO mode and it still didn't work. Do you have any clues as to how I can get my PSP to play the game? Thank you!

if i may know what is your current psp OS ver? like 5.03 prome-2/3 or gen? try to update to the latest prometheus. . . prometheus 3 or 4. . . if you still cant play it. . . try to patch the iso or recheck if you have a broken download :3

I hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.