• cv_RJ068556_img_mainec6a96265178ba63.jpg

• Zenra Toukou Shuukan

Title: 全裸登校週間
    Company: 4H
    Release: 2010/10/14
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ068556.html

Sayu-chan moves to a new town with her father. A small town with a small school and a small number of students. After a few weeks she's made friends with Haru-chan a girl 2 years younger and a native of the town. She tells Sayu-chan that tomorrow is the start of naked scholastics week, a tradition still kept by this small town in the country.

Thinking it's a prank Sayu-chan goes outside the next day in her clothes when Haru-chan runs up to her completely naked and tells Sayu-chan that if she doesn't take her clothes off right now she'll be in trouble! Everywhere she looks girls are going to school naked (the boys go to school naked another week).

Walking to and from school, sitting in class, going outside for physical education, everything Sayu-chan does for the next week will be done completely naked!

Note, this game contains no scenes of penetrative vaginal sex.

Rapidgator:

ESG-9154.rar (337.63 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-9154.rar - 337.6 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-9154.rar - 337.6 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-9154.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.