[English] [100730][Anime Lilith] Kangoku Senkan 2 Prison Battleship 2 [ENGLISH + PATCH]

Patch translating 45% of text , i upload the latest version v 1.2 2013-12-01

Hello everyone, I am kind of new with this stuff and I am suffering some difficulties with installing the game. I downloaded both parts via de Uploadable links and tryed on my own to install it but I can't seem to figure out how to. I am using Winrar and running on Windows 8.1.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate,
Koukiz

PS: A screen of both .rar folders, don't know if it can help but why not:
681518KSproblem.png

Hello everyone, I am kind of new with this stuff and I am suffering some difficulties with installing the game. I downloaded both parts via de Uploadable links and tryed on my own to install it but I can't seem to figure out how to. I am using Winrar and running on Windows 8.1.

Koukiz

681518KSproblem.png

Same, I have no Idea how to apply the patch, it says to just copy the patch into the installation folder but there isnt even an installation folder in it, any guesses?

Koukiz

[Image]

Same, I have no Idea how to apply the patch, it says to just copy the patch into the installation folder but there isnt even an installation folder in it, any guesses?

Have you guys never worked with multi-part .rars before?

Open, Part 1, Extract (or select everything) and drag it to any folder, then run the .msi file (Installer).

OR

Open Part 1, Go "program files > lilith > LB#####" (cant remember the code), Drag the L##### folder to Desktop or Folder and inside run the .exe.

IF this was too complicated I hate to be this arrogant of know the basis or playing eroge, but you should just quit browsing Anime-Sharing's Hentai Corner.

But I do have to congratulate you guys for at least clearing Step 0 and 1, Getting WinRAR and opening a .rar file, some people do even know how to open archives.

KS2Partial070116.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: muddaboolshit
Have you guys never worked with multi-part .rars before?

Open, Part 1, Extract (or select everything) and drag it to any folder, then run the .msi file (Installer).

OR

Open Part 1, Go "program files > lilith > LB#####" (cant remember the code), Drag the L##### folder to Desktop or Folder and inside run the .exe.

IF this was too complicated I hate to be this arrogant of know the basis or playing eroge, but you should just quit browsing Anime-Sharing's Hentai Corner.

But I do have to congratulate you guys for at least clearing Step 0 and 1, Getting WinRAR and opening a .rar file, some people do even know how to open archives.

KS2Partial070116.jpg

LMAO thanks dude sorry, I actually downloaded and played a bunch of games from here but im just clueless in how to use english patches and applying them to japs game. BTW does this patch work on the complete edition version or will I have to download the orginial version

Do u have any knowledge of kangoku senkan 3 translations? Apparently there is one for the VNR with community subtitles

real Late reply.

To be honest, translating these games(Lilith) is pretty easy, only hurdle is the amount of JPN text you need to convert to English, heck I believe you could stick the entire game (or segments to reduce grammar errors and prevent script mistakes) into google translate and just copy paste the translated text back(This "shouldnt" work, but from the looks of things it could, too lazy to test), All I did was peek into how far the translation has come and imo you guys are going to be mighty disappointed when the Eng text just ends and its back to JPN. it's definitely is 30-40% only. cant say where the Eng part ends, I only looked at the partially translated script file, havent actually played it, since I already played it way back using good ol' hook and clipboard translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷