[Japanese] [100226][Guilty+] 癒しん母 The Motion ~世界で一番好きなひと~ + 起動Patch [1.01GB]

Ataraxia

change or die
Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Last edited:
Welcome. How to run this game? I got an error in Japanese and I do not know what it means. I have Windows 7
Please help ... please ... please ...

Does the file work at all?

I've tried FIVE different sources for the same title and they all failed.

What makes us think this is any better? :|

I always get a Trojan found on Part 2 or Torrent on all Pages "Antivir TR/Corne.j"

Someone have the Problem?

This game works fine and is from a trusted member so i don't think it will be a problem. Just test your files with any reliable program or scan with ESET or antimalware byptes...not one of the cheap ones like McFee or AVG..which throw false positives all the time.esp over patched execs.

how do you install it? I've downloaded it and extracted it. also I am using a Japanese Locale and installed Applocale.

after I extract it I click on the iyashim application but it prompted me to put somekind of ID? and the I tried clicking setup.exe
it promt to install it so i though I'm probably in the right direction but after installing I got some errors now, so now I tried clicking on that iyashim on the crack folder but it says "file not found autoexec.scn"
after reading a bunch of furoms they say you need daemon but what do i mount on? there is nothing to mount..can anyone really tell me the step by step of trying to install this game.

how do you install it? I've downloaded it and extracted it. also I am using a Japanese Locale and installed Applocale.

after I extract it I click on the iyashim application but it prompted me to put somekind of ID? and the I tried clicking setup.exe
it promt to install it so i though I'm probably in the right direction but after installing I got some errors now, so now I tried clicking on that iyashim on the crack folder but it says "file not found autoexec.scn"
after reading a bunch of furoms they say you need daemon but what do i mount on? there is nothing to mount..can anyone really tell me the step by step of trying to install this game.

I got it to work on Windows 7. Switch to japanese locale. Extract all the files from the archive. Rename any directories so that they don't have any random Japanese characters. Run the setup.exe file to install the game.

Then copy the two files from the cracked folder into the main folder of the install. Then run _iyashim.exe file to start the game.

I got it to work on Windows 7. Switch to japanese locale. Extract all the files from the archive. Rename any directories so that they don't have any random Japanese characters. Run the setup.exe file to install the game.

Then copy the two files from the cracked folder into the main folder of the install. Then run _iyashim.exe file to start the game.

THANK!!!!! WORKED FOR ME!

which 2 files are you refering to? It prompts me with "error file not found. Autoexec.scn" when i tried running the crack app.

Is there anyone here who can play this game on windows 8.1?

I already done all of that, but, when I run the game, the game instant close. feels bad man.. need help here.. :(

I bought this game recently on dlsite. Is there ANY possible way to get this to work on Windows 10? I have tried trial versions of older games that don't necessarily specify Windows 10 as supported OS's, and they have all worked just fine. I've entered the liscense key, then got an alert all in Japanese. After that, when I click the shortcut to boot the game, it does like it's going to open a window, and then it just closes and nothing happens. If there is any possible way, please help.

I bought this game recently on dlsite. Is there ANY possible way to get this to work on Windows 10? I have tried trial versions of older games that don't necessarily specify Windows 10 as supported OS's, and they have all worked just fine. I've entered the liscense key, then got an alert all in Japanese. After that, when I click the shortcut to boot the game, it does like it's going to open a window, and then it just closes and nothing happens. If there is any possible way, please help.

Install https://www.virtualbox.org/ and install windows 7
that is the only way i know and worked for me

Also, did you buy the game, or download/torrent it? DLsite says that virtual machines wouldn't work so I am surprised to hear that it work for you on virtual machine.

Sorry for late reply
I didn't buy the game but I forgot where i downloaded but i remembered it is the latest animated version and it run on virtual machine windows 7.

Also for above question, Virtual machine is like another program in your OS, so when u open virtual machine, its like you are using a windows 7 in a program that is virtualbox. U don't need to logout and switch windows acc and stuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!