<1000 posts Club - Let's spam until we have 1000 posts :D

Hmm dont care to become a full existence ;p Ill just erase my traces and become a rumor~ :goodtea: Thatll be fun~

a rumor will become a legend eventually... the legend of the art of spam... :lmao:

if that is what you consider a hero's spirit, I don't know what heroes are. :XD:

Hmm but they had shady characters there ;p Spam~ Hmm could maybe turn into touhou like attacks ;p

Yeah~ The ability to make your own abilities without regard to reality xD Its pretty much the ultimate tool? ;p Though i suppose avalon and other weapons which include absolutes would be bothersome~

Bring back an old thread ^^. Let's the spam beginnnnnnnnnn.
Btw i recently have an idea: What do you think if Nerve Gear is become real? I'm soooo excited to think about.... i'll use it to play.... eroge :nosebleed::nosebleed:
Let me know what do you think.

Rule break!!!!!

I WILL PLAY AN EROGE WITH IT.
My white haired, loli, deredere imouto... oh... my.... if Nerve Gear is real i can now touch her, pat her head and.... do d***y stuff with her :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed::swearveng:

Honestly your set isn't moe enough, i can provide you with much more moe then you currently have...

A5fk07pCAAA-ea_.jpg:large

Now I never said that :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!