1000 Post Club- Let The Spamming Commence

The psychological reason was the one i said there but oh wells~ The mind likes when its really simple yes no stuff~

Neither or these threads moved much eh?

Yeah gambling is because the risk involved activates a part of your brain and can make you feel excited/good. It gets reinforced with a payout every so often, even if it is small. :)

Lol hmm... yeah people cant seem to sit in front of a painting for hours on end unlike meh =w= They start messing around...

Lol hmm... yeah people cant seem to sit in front of a painting for hours on end unlike meh =w= They start messing around...

Yeah I know what it is like to put in nearly full days working on a piece. It happens whenever I decide to do something big with fine lines. Haven't done that in a while though thankfully. :)

Lol well im only doing 2-3 hrs per day so far~ But i can do more~ Might also be that i have no friends in class... none that i really talk to anyway...

Lol well im only doing 2-3 hrs per day so far~ But i can do more~ Might also be that i have no friends in class... none that i really talk to anyway...

Yeah I was more that way too though, but I'd generally work at home, and then spend a solid 10 hours or so drawing. I work pretty slow. :P

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; I can sometimes do that, but I don't read very often. Last time I did that was with Ender's Game right at the start of summer break. :)

Hmm... i can sit around for hours reading as well... though thats usually if i dont have a laptop now =w=

Similarly for art ;p Slow work usually turns out better though~

Hmm... who left the cookies around? o.o

Hmm well... i dun like ink...~

Ink is probably my favourite. I love solid black and white drawings :)

Never did very many of them except for large things though, now that I think of it.

Why are you blushing from that? O.o

But well ink... you cant change it very well after putting it...

I was just excited about ink I suppose. :blushing:

Yeah that's why I do pencil lines first normally.

hmm drawing... I prefer pencil because ink tends to spread everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70