[Hentai game] [091225] [Delta] MONSTER PARK~化け物に魅入られし姫~ [Patch is included] [Request] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1071534-QRXB5U8.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C79C9810825F20E4BCD0BC7ACB68428E4B6A8744&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-73260/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edot: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Hmm yeah. I got it downloaded but it says that the product is only for inside japan. I put the MOP patch in the folder and it still doesn't work.

Hmm yeah. I got it downloaded but it says that the product is only for inside japan. I put the MOP patch in the folder and it still doesn't work.

girlcelly forgot to upload the crack
here is the crack
I am surprised that I still save the RAR in my d-drive

the first crack is useless.

Last edited:
Still not work

i am sorry for my mistake. i did not test the crack.
however, last day i found the new one, and i tested it myself. the one i found worked for me.
View attachment monsterpark_patch.rar

after downloading it, you extract the crack (MOPNoDVD.exe)in your game file.
click Execle (not MOP) first, ( it wants you to type the CD KEY, but you do not need to)
click the crack, and it will run some stuff automatically.
at last, click MOP, the game will start. (make sure you do the process in JP region. I am not sure whether it can work or not with Ntlea because I did the process in JP region. )

speaking of which, if the crack still does not work, plz let me know, and i will do my best.

Last edited:
however, last day i found the new one, and i tested it myself. the one i found worked for me.
monsterpark_patch.rar

click Execle (not MOP) first, ( it wants you to type the CD KEY, but you do not need to)
at last, click MOP, the game will start. (make sure you do the process in JP region. I am not sure whether it can work or not with Ntlea because I did the process in JP region. )

speaking of which, if the crack still does not work, plz let me know, and i will do my best.

Its working! Thanks for ur support

Its weird.. im not sure if i did it correctly.. i did as you said and when i clicked the Crack. It shows an error .

CRC (Japanese text)
C:\MOP\MOP.exe

I got it to work too. Try uninstalling the game and deleting whatever's in the folder, then reinstall, put the MOPNoDvd patch not provided by girlcelly,(Use the one recently posted by wwe79221) Then run the patch. should work. And thanks again for the awesome support.

to Factminor

that's weird. it works for me.
i uninstalled the game, and installed it again in JP region. did the process as i wrote. the the game only showed an error when I changed to other regions , for example German or Russia, beside Japan region.
did you change the region first before installing the crack ?
i suggest that dont use Ntlea or AppLocale to open the crack or even the game. try to change the region first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jostor
monsterpark_patch.rar

ok , im install the game,put the crack in the carpet and click execle, now the game is asking for the key , then installed the crack and click mop, but only tells me mpxxx xxx cd xxx setup.exexxx

I have japan in all.

Last edited:
to Factminor

that's weird. it works for me.
i uninstalled the game, and installed it again in JP region. did the process as i wrote. the the game only showed an error when I changed to other regions , for example German or Russia, beside Japan region.
did you change the region first before installing the crack ?
i suggest that dont use Ntlea or AppLocale to open the crack or even the game. try to change the region first.

Now its works. I unistalled and installed again. and its working.

nothing, and try everything.

(ok, all right, i start whith administrator xD)

Last edited:
@people who get error when apply 2nd patch
this patch check your MOP.EXE's crc so it will error if you patch other than original MOP.exe [like the 1st patch]

try to get original MOP.exe from intsall disc, faster than reinstalling

Hey there, I'm completely new to this community and don't have much experience in those game-things. i downloaded the 4 parts of the game and got the newer crack from wwe79221 (thanks for that (: ). i extracted the 4 parts and ran the DLT_MOP file. i used the setup and clicked the 2. option, it installed the game. then i put the newest crack from wwe79221 into my game folder and started execle. as expected, i was asked to enter a key. then i used the MOPNoDVD.exe. it filled a bar and then a japanese message opened, but the window which asked for the key was still there. i ran MOP afterwards, but nothing happened. when i tried to run MOPNoDVD.exe again an error shows up: "C:\MOP\MOP.exe". i didnt do anything with MOP.exe though. I tried running everything with AppLocal but as wwe79221 already said it doesn't change anything. people said i have to change it to japanese region, but i have no idea what that means or what exactly im supposed to do. plus i have no idea what NTlea does, what it is or how to use it. summed up my problem at the moment is that the MOPNoDVD.exe doesn't solve the serial-code-problem. could someone explain it for dummies please? =) thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/