---
---
---
Screenshots:
c611485sample2.jpg
c611485sample3.jpg
c611485sample4.jpg

---
Remember to help the companies by buying their games once you tried them.
---
Enjoy!​

how to play this game? installed fine but it ask for activation when booting up game? inputted id but it says not found, please help.

It's been eight years to the day since shinstellar posted his question, but I'm still looking for an answer :) Is there a crack or code for this game somewhere? I haven't been able to find any, but figure there has to be one out there somewhere. If anyone has any ideas, has the crack or can point me to a download I would appreciate it. Thank you!

I think I might have found the problem, but I am not sure how to fix it. It seems that 1/2 of the crack is included in the download. _8c0a495a.exe is there, but from all I have read you need the other half 8c0a495a.exe, to execute the crack. I've tried the suggestions for finding it (showing hidden folders and removing protection hiding protected operating system files. Apparently this allowed 8c0a495a.exe to be found if I am reading things right (granted sites are in Japanese which I don't speak much of and Korean which might as well be an alien language to me). I don't know if any of the other links is even working but maybe I will try a different download and see if 8c is included. Other ideas are appreciated. And yes I download so many games because I am a nerd and like getting older games working more than playing them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg