170_1.gif

399503-XBYNG2X.png

All links are Interchangeable

Preview:
c360165table2.jpg

471749-ZFH80CL.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Crescens2k
The uploaded package's size is ten times as large as the game's size. Please check the link again.

Well I downloaded this it has a lot of repeat files. Also I'm not able to make it run not sure if the NODVD is working.

The uploaded package's size is ten times as large as the game's size. Please check the link again.

This is fine, this could be the non dummy cut version of the game. Selen are well known for doing crazy stuff with their copy protection, like putting 2GB+ files on the Futari no Aniyomi DVD.

Well I downloaded this it has a lot of repeat files. Also I'm not able to make it run not sure if the NODVD is working.

IIRC, with the NoDVD, you have to patch the game executable, rename it to _<executable name>.exe and then restore the original. Then with the image mounted, run the version with the underscore, it should ask you for the serial key. If you enter it and select OK then it will bypass the actual disc check and run the game. You can then run the game from the original executable without the image mounted from that point on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷