[Hentai game] (071026) [Selen] 真・燐月 PREMIUM EDITION + NoDVD

Chivien999

Banned
Jun 10, 2011

Attachments

• [071026] [Selen] 真・燐月 PREMIUM EDITION ダミー&.torrent
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,767
Last edited:
It's not in the .rar file, for those wondering. I downloaded this as well, but ended up spending a few hours rummaging around the net for a patch to no avail... the only way I could see to get one was by downloading the entire game again from a direct download that -might- have had the patch included, and I wasn't going to bother trying with how my internet connection tends to be with those dls.

So anyone who does have access to the patch - link please?

It's not in the .rar file, for those wondering. I downloaded this as well, but ended up spending a few hours rummaging around the net for a patch to no avail... the only way I could see to get one was by downloading the entire game again from a direct download that -might- have had the patch included, and I wasn't going to bother trying with how my internet connection tends to be with those dls.

So anyone who does have access to the patch - link please?

You can find the patch here but I haven't tested it yet, search for [sele] shin ringetsu
http://bl.canadia.info/nopatches/

Yep, NoDVD patch works.

Just extract the SRG file into the game file directory and run it - it'll ask you for a serial code. Input the one found inside of the .rar file.

Thanks for the link.

[Selen] Shin Ringetsu noDVD Patch.rar <<<this file?

Last edited:
Yep, NoDVD patch works.

Just extract the SRG file into the game file directory and run it - it'll ask you for a serial code. Input the one found inside of the .rar file.

Thanks for the link.

stills doesn't work for mee... T__T anyone has an idea.?

seeders for this game is too low.. please seed..I've given up hope on aneimo vn but I'm not giving up on this one...

Hey,guys. I encountered some problems with the dvd patch. Ringetsu's been working just fine three days ago, now it's asking for the crack. what the hell's happening? Help please...

::I'm almost finished with the four hizuki sisters (also with yuiko) and was going to play suzune's route. I was psyched to play her route yesterday and now I'm pissed..

I'm trying to reinstall the whole thing.. Just checking if the patch really works..

>Looks like there’s no way around it if the patch goes haywire.Re installing the whole damn thing and again applying the patch works.Continuing ^^routes now... hehehe =)

^^disregard the one written on the top with the underline.. Seems like the nodvd (ps. I used a different no-dvd this time not the one I used when I installed this for the first time...) worked but some new problems keep stacking up. Shin-Ringetsu won't load saves, start a new game or even go to the config window. It keeps crashing back to desktop..I'll keep working on fixing this..

Update on the error. I used the patch that I used in my first install (the one that nacht posted). and it works now (really, no crashes or anything. My back-up saves also loads just right.). Using a different patch with a different save file seems to crash the whole game back to desktop... Cheers!

Last edited:
can someone share me the link for a crack.... i think something wrong withmine.... the game crash back to desktop... after a while.... like every 30 min or so... i can still play it tho but have to save a lot... and kinda of a bother... u know... cant really enjoy the game ...bcoz of that...

I also would like to ask how to crack this with Yatoy's patch, there is 2 exe in that file and it doesnt really matter whatever i do, i just cant crack.

The reason why it doesn't work is because the dummycut is faulty. Even if you get the NoDVD to work, the game will not pass beyond the first scene and will just shut down. You need either a non-faulty dummycut (assuming they're not all the same one) or an installation from the original ISOs to actually play this game.

Hi. I checked the patch, and it no longer available.

Anyone got it's nodvd patch? would love to get it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.