[Hentai game] [070323] [TGL] BALDR FORCE Standard Edition 全年齢対象 初回版

i believe everyone has noticed it already from the title... 全年齢対象
which means is for all age!

It sure is for all ages. This is the latest (but hopefully not the last) version of Baldr Force, with just about all the improvements, additions, etc. that the previous consumer editions (DC, PS2) made to the game, sans the consumer version of Baldr Neko Force and the selectable, all-new alternate voice cast from the PS2 edition. However, Hyper Mode from PS2 is also here, apparently usable as much as you want, as long as your health is in the critical (red) level. Another function for those of us with less skill who usually play on default or lower difficulty levels. Another feature it has that I recall is the newly done BGM, always good if you don't want to grow tired of the same soundtrack all the time (just as in other games).

It sure isn't that common to see a game come back to the PC like this (or at least what little I've seen).

And as for whether it's translated, I'd say no too.

Also, the last bit after the aimed at all-ages stuff says that it's the first-press edition, which means that you'll get an extra, this time, you get the remixed/rearranged soundtrack as well as the game itself. Cool!

And yeah, the torrent is frozen at 74.8% for the 50~60 some still trying to get at it. The trackers also seem to be dead, it's only the discovery services that are running, now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.