3J4cYWGr_o.jpg

Custom Reido 3 Special Edition

Title: カスタム隷奴III Special Edition
Company: Kiss
Release: 2006/03/24
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=242525

The hero lost his memory and was found collapsed on the wayside by a woman. The woman devotedly cared for the hero and they slowly fell in love with each other.

- and then they married -

Normally they would've lived happily ever after, unfortunately his wife suddenly disappeared. The hero contacted the police but the investigation went nowhere. Fearing an inside job, he decided to contact a detective agency to find his wife.

2 weeks later, a report from the agency came. It seems that his wife was captured by a criminal syndicate running a sex-slave trade.

Unable to contain himself, the hero decided to act to personally rescue his wife...

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.