Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Uploaded.net:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Note: When installing choose which game you want to be installed and patch the "reg" file of the corresponding game with Alphrarom.

Attachments

• つ (NoCD Patch) AlphaROM 2.1~3.1汎用 rev4.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,925
Last edited:
Sorry, can you check your file?
it's seem part4 got corrupt and can't extract
Thx

Checked and yes part 4 is corrupt, buuuuut it's not that badly damaged so it can easily be repaired with the recovery record via winrar :). Normally I would just replace the links but given the size on this one... it'll take me a bit.

I downloaded this too. All you have to do is open the 4th file with winrar and hit repair. It finds the recovery record perfectly and corrects the error. I repaired it and was able to unzip the zipped iso which was inside the rar file. Everything checks out 100%. If the error wasn't fixed, there would be no way you could unzip the iso file thats inside the rar file. There's no need to wait for a new upload. Besides. of the original file has an error, you would have to download all 4 files over again, not just the 4th.

I downloaded this too. All you have to do is open the 4th file with winrar and hit repair. It finds the recovery record perfectly and corrects the error. I repaired it and was able to unzip the zipped iso which was inside the rar file. Everything checks out 100%. If the error wasn't fixed, there would be no way you could unzip the iso file thats inside the rar file. There's no need to wait for a new upload. Besides. of the original file has an error, you would have to download all 4 files over again, not just the 4th.

Thank you Jeffrey, I didn't know about that way to fix it.

Last edited:
this game needs a nodvd/cd to play it T_T if you have the nodvd/cd pls link me to it

Right, so. Since the Alpha image doesn't mount properly (well not with your conventional media emulator) you have to manually patch the game with alpharom. So you want to install whichever game you want to play, then extract alpharom to the games directory and then patch the reg file. Added alpharom and that footnote to first post.

Also repaired and fixed part 4. Surprisingly it works without me having to re-upload the whole thing again. And yes I tested this. :P

my bad I just realized that there was a nocd patch link there, also I used the winrar menu and it does fix the file

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!