• 20974b9ea1c15aa5b2adc.jpg

• Komorebi ni Yureru Tamashii no Koe - First Press Edition

Title: こもれびに揺れる魂のこえ 初回版
    Company: ユニゾンシフト
    Release: 2003/07/11
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=17023

Father Asamiya has devoted his life to serving the less fortunate, following the merciful tenants of the Catholic faith to bring compassion and kindness to those who need it most. Yet in spite of his deep dedication and strong convictions, there remains an empty feeling that the Lord has something else in store for him: another role that he should be serving. Thus when a peculiar letter is delivered to him, christening the young pastor as custodian of a small orphanage, Asamiya seizes upon the chance. For who needs hope and guidance more, than children who have little hope and guidance at all?

Rapidgator:

ESG-8750.rar (831.48 MB)
Katfile:

ESG-8750.rar - 831.5 MB
Mexashare:

ESG-8750.rar - 831.5 MB
Rosefile:

ESG-8750.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.