KumoNekoと申します、はじよろ~~
って……これだけじゃただの 誤魔化す事しかない だろう?っと自分から のノリツッコミでした(笑

まぁ、なんだ、えっと~ 自己紹介というのも なんか照れますね~ (てへ☆
とほほ~ではでは

アニメシェリングにようこそ~ 誤魔化すって、あんた ツッコミキャラなのかw

まぁまぁ硬いことは 言いっこなし、サイトで 楽しくメンバーのみんな とも仲良くなるようにしてね。 よろしく~

あー、ところで、 英語話せる?

@Ignis & Klapo
thx for reply and so sorry for this thread what i posted. I didn't know must use English here T T
Because I seen someone used japanese like "hajimemashite" etc that make me think that its allowed
Hmm...My english isn't good, but I'll try...

@Ignis & Klapo
thx for reply and so sorry for this thread what i posted. I didn't know must use English here T T
Because I seen someone used japanese like "hajimemashite" etc that make me think that its allowed
Hmm...My english isn't good, but I'll try...

hajimemashite~ well you see, few people know some words written in romaji, but hiragana, katakana or kanji... Thanks for google translator^^
My english is weak too~ so you will not be alone :)

@Ignis & Klapo

I'm quite sure i'm one of those people... oh well. I dont know what Ignis told you but I guess writting in Japanese is ok, but dont expect many people to understand it :P

Oh, and welcome~

I wouldn't say that it is "not allowed", more like "not preferred" - you might be fine using Japanese to some members, but the main language used on the board is still English nevertheless, and not everyone understands Japanese ^^;

So please do use English in threads, though for things like profile messages etc you can use Japanese as you wish.

And your English is fine, I don't think you'll encounter much problem in usual chats : )

Thx everyone. look like I misunderstood it...
Whatever, I'll take the opportunity to learn english T T

PS:
@Ignis
Did you changed ur avatar? hmm... maybe I remembered it wrong : )

It's okay. Yeah, might as well use this time as an opportunity to learn English. Chatting can help you improve more than you expect; that's one of my ways of learning Japanese anyway.

And yes, I just changed it~

It's okay. Yeah, might as well use this time as an opportunity to learn English. Chatting can help you improve more than you expect; that's one of my ways of learning Japanese anyway.

And yes, I just changed it~

Thats right^^ I'm trying learn english too, so I'm spamming like you guys do here^^

How i wish to understand japanese :( but soon after i will.

Welcome and enjoy you stay :)

ほほー… 仲間増えたね www
英語弱いって、私と一緒だね これからよろしくね… 一緒に英語を勉強しよう~ ww

!@#$%^ San fan spotted. *fanboys*

Welcome to AS, KumoNeko. Enjoy your time here. Like Iggy said, your English is fine. (´・ω・)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls