Jan 26, 2011
(同人ゲーム)[181130][ディーゼルマイン] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~

Title / タイトル: ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~
Brand / ブランド: ディーゼルマイン
Release / 販売日: 2018/11/30
File size / ファイル容量: 974MB
Information
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ233706.html

thanks man for sharing this awesome game but i can't hook the game can you help me which tool i use to hook the text
Thanks

thanks man for sharing this awesome game but i can't hook the game can you help me which tool i use to hook the text
Thanks

I used RPGMAKERMV Game hook patcher and hooked the cliploger with vnr. If you disable to speeddash macro the text spam will stop.

thanks man really i will try it but what do you mean by ( hooked the cliploger with vnr ) and disable ( speeddash macro) where is that option in the tool or the game

cuz i can't play the game not understand anything i can't even find any save file to just play event no help at all so if you have the save file please upload

thanks anyway

Sorry man, I have no complete save due to the 1.00 version bug freezing game in first 15 min of gameplay. Cliploger will open with game after you use rpgmakermv hook patch on it, use any hook program on cliploger instead of game to get text. Speeddash is a macro ingame that make u run and drop stuff, but will spam hook programs with "Push C to Dash or Push C to Drop" making it hard to read the real dialogue so i delete the macro in settings unless needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload