[Hentai game] [ディーゼルマイン] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ / [dieselmine] Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~ Ver.1.00

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ディーゼルマイン] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ / [dieselmine] Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~ Ver.1.00

Information:

Title / タイトル: ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ / Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~
Brand / ブランド: ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine
Release / 販売日: 2018/11/30
File size / ファイル容量: 944MB

GET THIS TORRENT

Any help for getting out of the first initial mansion area? Either the game is bugged or I am missing something. After unlocking the doors there is no where to go and trying to go into the little cabin just freezes the game.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Any help for getting out of the first initial mansion area? Either the game is bugged or I am missing something. After unlocking the doors there is no where to go and trying to go into the little cabin just freezes the game.

same for me i think it is a bug... ugh
*EDIT: got from two different sources, still same issue so it has to be the game itself

Last edited:
Don't enter in the cabine is simple, when you click next in the tutorial it's valid for enter in the cabine, then wait 5 - 10 second with the screen in black (without text) and click on the screen.

Don't enter in the cabine is simple, when you click next in the tutorial it's valid for enter in the cabine, then wait 5 - 10 second with the screen in black (without text) and click on the screen.
I have checked all the rooms after unlocking the entrance and getting outside. Each room with the red dots/X's are rooms with nothing inside them except the hiding places (not shown). I have also included my inventory of gathering everything that was sparkling from the rooms. I have not figured out what the flowers are for, I have done a few combinations with no success. There is no option after escaping the locked front door to click next on the tutorial. I have gathered the required wooden piece to advance in the game to next area, but it is when I try to enter the cabin it freezes on the screen (as shown in the windowed screenshot).
first mansion.png

It's my guide, caution, do the tutorial and get the items of it previusly.

First put flowers

Next go to clock

Go to second room and get piece and key from room 102

Get Key for second room

Next key

Second floor for next key

Entrance and go outside

Final list of items

It's my guide, caution, do the tutorial and get the items of it previusly.

First put flowers

Next go to clock

Go to second room and get piece and key from room 102

Get Key for second room

Next key

Second floor for next key

Entrance and go outside

Final list of items

I had done the flowers in the beginning, I was missing the wood which somehow did not carry-over(?) from the tutorial from my first play-through.
The guide helped me in some regard, maybe I just needed to redo the tutorial again :\

I just don't think 1.0.0 works. I've tried everything and it still freezes. I thought I was just doing it wrong but then I saw that after the game got released, they patched the game with 1.0.1 stating that various bugs were fixed. I just wish someone who uploaded the game would re-upload 1.0.1 .3.

Edit: If someone finds out what the issue is please PM me the answer.

I have the two situation, with freezing and without freezing in the same version, the diference is the tutorial and the items into it, for this i say in my guide do the tutorial first and walk all field in the tutorial

I just don't think 1.0.0 works. I've tried everything and it still freezes. I thought I was just doing it wrong but then I saw that after the game got released, they patched the game with 1.0.1 stating that various bugs were fixed. I just wish someone who uploaded the game would re-upload 1.0.1 .3.

Edit: If someone finds out what the issue is please PM me the answer.

so I retried the game after getting past my issue of it freezing with working music and animations. You need to complete the tutorial and have the three wood logs you collect in the tutorial to continue on past the first mansion. If you skip the tutorial you will not have the Wood x3 inventory items and it stalls. I believe this is the one issue affecting us

I got my hands on 1.0.1 and it works perfectly fine. Like I said, it was a bug in 1.0.0. I PMed velka directly and they said they were going to uploads it though they are probably very busy, they were kind enough to get it for me however and I'm pretty sure they would do the same if you PM them nicely :) I obviously am in no position to give out the link but if you PM me as well, I can probably zip up the game and give you a link for it as well :) I don't come on here often though but I'll do me best to check in daily.

Edit: I'm not sure if I finished the game and so it would be great if anyone can give me either (or both) these info (PM or on here).

After I get all the pieces of the box thingy, where do I go?

What is the code for blonde girl in the scene room at the top of the stairs and what does it do?

I got my hands on 1.0.1 and it works perfectly fine. Like I said, it was a bug in 1.0.0. I PMed velka directly and they said they were going to uploads it though they are probably very busy, they were kind enough to get it for me however and I'm pretty sure they would do the same if you PM them nicely :) I obviously am in no position to give out the link but if you PM me as well, I can probably zip up the game and give you a link for it as well :) I don't come on here often though but I'll do me best to check in daily.

Edit: I'm not sure if I finished the game and so it would be great if anyone can give me either (or both) these info (PM or on here).

After I get all the pieces of the box thingy, where do I go?

What is the code for blonde girl in the scene room at the top of the stairs and what does it do?

go to the succubus mansion entrance there is a pedestal with a speech bubble above it. also the code for the girl is
if you follow Dieselmines twitter they upload the code after X time of releasing a game that has the same girl in it. Lastly, I am currently stuck on the library part -_-

If you're having trouble in the beginning, you take the book to the stand and then the ladder itself to the next ladder.

Edit: Another question, what does the code do after you enter it?

If you're having trouble in the beginning, you take the book to the stand and then the ladder itself to the next ladder.

Edit: Another question, what does the code do after you enter it?

Normally the code is for CG unlock, that is what it was in the last game.

anyone know how to unlock harem scene?
i complete the puzzle piece and unlock all scene, if i put the puzzle in the pedestal i got normal end

I finish the mansion key matching door mission and was heading out but when I go back to the starting cottage my character grumbles and all characters including enemies freezes, can anyone help and send me a detailed walkthrough of the game thanks in advance

Re: [ディーゼルマイン] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ / [dieselmine] Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~ Ver.1.00

Sorry I don't know how to PM, but can I have a copy of the updated version. Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Re: [ディーゼルマイン] ゆあ・すいーと・はうす ~サキュバスママと異界の館~ / [dieselmine] Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion~ Ver.1.00

Sorry I don't know how to PM, but can I have a copy of the updated version. Many thanks in advance

You need to have 10 posts to have the ability to send a private message.go to this thread(http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...b-lets-spam-until-we-have-1000-posts-d-88458/) and get 10 posts

I have already spammed 10 post how to I PM? Where is the option?

I have already spammed 10 post how to I PM? Where is the option?

10 lines cannot be 10 post.

you must comment 10 times to get 10 posts

I went to the pedestal and it showed me this text which said 木札力ヾ【まめ込めそうな〈(まみカヾぁる。which means some sort of wooden basket?? The girl doesn't seem willing to pop up. How to I fix that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/