【Request】侵蝕-零- ~淫魔の生贄~

Is no one really interested in buying/uploading it? Every Touchable game has been uploaded until now, why is this one different?

Its been a few years since their last title.... alot has changed it terms of uploading of new titles. The amount of people who were uploading newer titles has diminished quite a bit

Reactions: bloodbear032
It's cool. I'll just wait (I can't afford it due to the fact I'm a poor college student. T_T)
Also I was hunting around for it and stumbled on this http://xxxdl.info/?p=18554#more-18554 idk if it's good or not but I don't have a premium gator account to find out. If it's good can someone share it. It's possible it's just a cg FYI. Thanks -BB

Last edited:
Its a fake.

Almost anything you see that requires a premium Rapidgator account and dosnt have a displayed file size is a fake

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.