『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

I didn't give you no effin steak. I just taunted you a bit so you'll be conscious while i drag your body through the stairs. Now on hind sight, I feel like I shouldn't have bothered helping you eat. That way you would have died less painfully. Hahahaha LOL

Now that I think about it, acting very suspicious throughout the game without actually doing anything might save you from a lot of trials when most people vote for you just because you're creepy. :goodtea:

『That doesn't save you if you vote wrongly but will bring you closer to death actually but I suppose I won't tell you the truth...』

whhaaaa? I thought being wrongly accused would exempt you from being chosen through random execution? At least that was what was agreed upon before. Or is it that there is now a new mechanic where the more accusations you get, the higher the probability of you getting randomly executed?

That's what I initially believed. I debated it back in the 100 mark with me believing that it was completely random. but meh.. I trust my luck.

Hmm... well i do think i remember something about it but did we even reach a conclusion? :/

Dynasty Warriors NEXT I believe. I have good luck with random stuff but not where it matters. I even received an open beta key for Elder Scrolls Online which I wasn't expecting at all. It starts beta this Feb 7 at 12PM PST to Feb 10 11:59PM.

『Oh, tell me what you think of it afterwards if you do play it...』

Sure. It's partly the reason I haven't gone back to FFXIV: ARR. But Unfortunately, ESO's subscription fee is 2x more than FF.

LOL we're actually being told to stop killing people for a while! XD

/me kills a bunny.

:surprise: [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION]; is the true killer of the two people :objection:

i never would have guessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/