『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

Hmm... college is actually less fun for meh =w= Made like two friends here while i had two groups of friends in high school =w= Though stemming from people ive known previously..~

I make friends every other semester, but when the class ends so does the friendship.
I'm just to busy too hangout really :/
I have to work to put myself through college so I don't have much time

Hmm... well i dont really talk to people in class so... maybe one friendship... which also ends at the end of class :/ I dont hang out much either... havent since i left the dorms to just commute since the only reason i hang out was sort of random meetings at the dining commons :/ But yeah lots of work to finish... :/

Hmm... Ahh so thats whats different about it all =w= You three are emotions/mind stuff while im... forgotten... xD

That's just according to fear's story... then again you kind of were forgotten.
*Clears throat* Good job on the title for him fear!

I guess i am :forsaken: Well it wasnt the best game every anyway =w= Too many changes along the way to try and make it more interesting...~

Noooo, you're the bastard that killed my cow!!!
Damn you!!!
『And I would sure ask him to do it again! Damn that steak was good!:swearveng:

『Btw... It sounds nice but there are few funny points~

Hmm i shouldve gone with "No its Patrick!" there xD

Cows cows cows~ They go moo :runhappy: Dont mind me my brain just isnt functioning~ :runhappy:

That's just according to fear's story... then again you kind of were forgotten.
*Clears throat* Good job on the title for him fear!

well i remembered he was a host and so snice not many remember his game or even know about the game, i gave him the title "Forgoten Host*

also i like being praised :)

Hmm... Ahh so thats whats different about it all =w= You three are emotions/mind stuff while im... forgotten... xD

not really, you watch doctor who? there is an alien which when you see him and then turn away you will forget him. though when you turn around to see him again you remember, so u are too a mind thing as well.

also i really called myself mystery and horror (being 2 parts) maybe later i might combine them to make the almighty and powerful Host of Fear

Phase Change.
Day 1 Evening Phase.

As Evening came an announcement rang through the monitors all over the Dorm saying: "『Ehem... Students, I want you all to assemble in Cafeteria since I have a slight announcement to make. So get yourself there already or you will be punished!:traitor:』" thus everyone had to go to Cafeteria even though some planned to do otherwise. Some noticed that Mikhail, Chiru and Fear weren't there. And while waiting for Monoowl to show up and make it's announcement someone else who weren't one of these 4 showed up. "Who are you?" Ariya who noticed him first asked to a unfamiliar guy who just entered the Cafeteria. As everyone turned their heads to him, Monoowl went out from behind his back and announced: "『This is your another classmate. His name is Sin. He got slightly late because he overslept for 12 hours, but well, don't blame him for it. I'm sure it must have happened to most of you here at least once ^_^ I updated your ID Cards with his profile so check it out. Well, get along as fellow pitiful students stuck inside this Madness Academy! xD Don't forget to introduce him to your other classmates and I have another announcement to make so see you soon!』" and fell back into hole opened in the floor that closed immediately after it was gone. And right as whispers broke out, another person ran into Cafeteria. It was Chiru. She has been partly covered in blood, had bandages around her hands and her bunny was also half soaked in blood and had only 1 ear. She said in a slightly loud voice: "Fear... He is in Underground... He" but her voice was suddenly cut of by monitor turning on again and happy Monoowl's voice coming out from it: "『PIN-PUN-PAN-POOOOOON!!!!!! The corpse has been found! In a certain period of time from now School Trial will start to determine the culprit! You better start investigating now before it is too late. ^_^』” and so the silence fell upon the classroom... The death game has finally truly started...
Investigation Phase Starts!

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; = Erza
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin

『Tag: #MG8

『P.S. I think mentions got messed up again... If you weren't mentioned, please tell me >_>』

Last edited:
Well it wasn't me. I had a bath then went back to bed.

Can I also request you don't write in red text, I know it looks cool but the contrast between it and the white page makes it slightly harder to read than black text on a white background. I keep reading the lines mixed and have to read the entire thing like 3 times to get the whole thing.

Kthx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)