『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

『Meh, weird mentions >_< And I was sure that I placed ~ there too... >_<』

『Anyway, back from college... Now to check PMs...』

I guess... but they shouldn't know about powers/background and stuff either, right?

『Well, I don't normally allow it, but if you together made a story like you known each other from before and let me know I might have allowed it?』

『Well, I don't normally allow it, but if you together made a story like you known each other from before and let me know I might have allowed it?』

Reminds me about me and Inffie in another MG xD

*plock* Azuriel removes fake mustache, holds it up towards the nearest light source with one hand, squints his left eye, and fluffs it with the other hand. He then gently places the mustache under his nose and fixes it into place.

At that point, most people finished their food and started going out of the Cafeteria 1 after another. Bear, Satori and Hanami already left the Cafeteria... But then... a strange thing happened. A potato flew across the room and hit Erza's face followed by Moetron's shout "Food fight!". Whats gonna happen now?

『People who are currently still in Cafeteria can join the food fight by simple saying normal [/]me throws [insert food name] at [insert person's name]... Throwing something will relieve you from stress and decrease chance to get Madness... (or it might do opposite?) It won't cost AP...』

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; = Erza
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail
24. @Empty... ;

『Tag #MG8

Next part...

Last edited:
hey guys thought id pop on for 5 what have i missed? loved sova's choices hehe...

How very very odd. I don't get the mention. Anyone else with the same problem?
You can look at my profile page it doesn't show up there either.

* Koshka enjoys the music playing through the school's PA system while expertly dodging food

yeah i left and im not getting the mentions either =(

Same for me

Not sure what food are there
/me takes a pot of hot oden that koshka (pichu?) loves, runs towards koshka and shoves it to his face

there's a problem with the mentions apparently. let me try this.
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];

『Meh, seems like mentions aren't working if I just mention with changed names >_< Tell me if it works now...』

* Satori who isn't in the Cafeteria could hear the ruckus but simply ignores it. :goodtea:

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; did you just copy the mentions? It just says the href string which points to just the links to the name and messes with the forums codes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)