Hmm... Then it probably those gray useless item that we get sometimes from loots on higher lvl dungeon........

I love to read this thread even though I don't understand much. Also, I understand how you feel regarding the tanks xD

I love to read this thread even though I don't understand much. Also, I understand how you feel regarding the tanks xD

A tank can make or break a party... My mp is not infinite.... I burn trough it healing his sorry a$$... If he know what he's doing but got inadequate armor that make him squishy then it his fault.... My cure 1 heal for 500hp cost 114mp... Critical heal for 1000hp...It heal all tank that got better armors....They take 300hp damages and that heal cover the damages and also over heal it... Now squishy take 500hp+ so cure 1 can't cover it... That where cure 2 come in which heal for 750-800 and critical heal for 1200hp which cost 228.... I only use that as emergency cuz it cost is way high if I'm healing when he's taking to much damages and it still didn't cover up all his hp.... So that burn through the mp then we're all died if I got no mp to heal.... Plus they need to know that healing will cause hate to gather up on me to cuz I'm spamming heal for his sorry a$$....

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; Reminds me of instances in WoW where some people sucked at tanking... They simply aggro too much and take too much damage because of shitty equips :sigh: I hope you'll get decent tanks decently often at least so you don't wipe in the dungeon :/

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; I do get decent tank.... It those idiots that power lvl through FATE (Full Active Time Event) to get high lvl but equip is still in the mid 20 running dungeon in lvl 40+.....

Just now I got a tank quit during a boss fight again.... :sigh:

『Still... Pretty weird... If they were spamming FATEs they should have lots of seals to exchange them for stuff with their Grand Company so they could easily exchange it for better armor and weapons...』

『Btw, Slayn, whats that Expert delivery that is only available after Sergeant 2nd Class?』

Things is they are idiots.... I guess they don't know that.... But the lvl 40+ GC armor, you got to be Chief Sergeant to get it.... That mean you still need to do the lvl 44 dungeon to able to unlock and buy it.... And seal cost very much and fates only give 200+ if you get a gold medal.....

It for giving your untradable & unique untradable for seal.... Don't know if you gonna use it but not hard getting seals.... Just join every fates you come across during your journey....

Btw, I know where to get the darklight, Odin & Behemoth armors.... It southwest of Coerthas in Mon Dhomas, I think that how it spelled....

We need a 8-man party for the final dungeon of the story so we can't use DF cuz they will want us to skip it..... Those that are doing it want Allagan philosophy..... You trade that in for Darklight armors... Same for Odin and Behemoth but you need to beat them to get stuff to trade in......

『But even lvl30-40 GC armor should be much better than normal lvl 40+ armor... And by giving HQ materials for delivery missions that have a star will give lots of seals too...』

『I see... Guess I won't use that option... I want to keep all my Green fighty-tools to myself ^_^』

『And damn... I checked my mailbox just now and even called them at Post Office but it seems they still don't have it >_<』

Yea, it does but it how they will manages the damage that are giving.... I know some tank have cure but won't use it... They can self heal to keep them self alive when I'm healing the dps cuz he didn't get out of the aoe.... Sometimes tanks stay in there too....

『Well, in order to get Paladin you have to lvl up Conjurer, so if its a Paladin they 100% have cure they can use from their Conjurer class...』

All class can use cure, I think.... If not, potion..... Pop one in... That cool down will last till the boss is dead or half way there and it be up for using again......

『Even I have a high-potion in my 2nd set of actions just in case even though I have my own healing spell...』

『Also, not all classes have Cure spell. Its just that any class can use Conjurer's Cure spell. So if you don't have Conjurer with Cure, you can't use Cure...』

How hard is it to lvl conjurer to lvl 2??? You get cure on that lvl....

Hmm... I need to lvl up alchemist so I can make HQ Hi-ether....

『I was going to lvl up Alchemist to 50 later (for my books and dyes), but I guess if its urgent you can go make it too?』

I was thinking it more like it might save me some gil making it instead of buying it...

Btw, I'm lvl up THM so I can get swift cast to use with raise....

『Oh, I guess that might help a lot...』

『I'll probably lvl up Conjurer next to get more powerful healing spell than my current one + so that I can become Scholar and Paladin later...』

I don't think you can use cure 2.... And I think scholar got some kind of powerful healing spell too.... Invest on mind if you want more power to healing....

『Its just that Physick (I think it was called this) doesn't eat lots of MP but it's heal should be less powerful than even normal Cure...』

『Btw, did you read LPW?』

Hmm... They got the same potency... Just your mind is very low that why healing seem low....

Nope... Haven't been to lpw, yet......

Btw, I think the lvl 44 dungeon quest for GC is bug.... I completed it and he won't let me turn it in until I cancel it and do it again....

『I saw about that in Accepted Bugs too...』

『Well, to cut the long story short... I called the Post Office and asked if they got my game yet, they told me yes a few times, I went to Post Office, they told me that it is a mistake and they don't have it yet...』

Kill them all.... Lol... Ahem... That suck man.... A wasted trip to go there...

Well, the bug or not that dungeon got one of the most easy bosses fight ever.... Mobs cuz wipe more than them....

『Oh well, I got the time when they get packages tomorrow so I will call them about it afterwards and if they still don't get it... Blood shall be spilled...』

『Yeah, I saw that... Yet they still don't have my game so I can do nothing about it...』

Well... It gonna last for a while... Don't know when it gonna end though... And don't make the mistake of buying the male one.... You can't discard the items... -_-

Btw, We will be getting FFXIV:ARR for the PS4 for free if you got the ps3 version........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.