Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnightys telos~

There was an lpw limit? O.o Besides the time that check asked sova to not go nuts ;p

Yea king has stated that 2500 is the max...and given the speed of LPWs of late it makes sense if you want winners.

Hmm... is it that slow? =/ Guess it wont apply if people can get the lpws to go faster perhaps =w=

Nah even when we we posting a lot they still thought 2500 was a good max.

『But I am here now kinda and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get those extra 126 posts in? :/』

Your madness might drive it that much, but it's king's, checky's or igi's call. I for one am all for larger LPWs. Moving the conversations around is tedious.

Nah even when we we posting a lot they still thought 2500 was a good max.

Yeah, the limit was set a while ago when the LPW was very active.

Doesn't bother me either way though, I could care less if we just had a single LPW with a million post.

Lol yeah... million would be a pain =w= Also an interesting note is that new people usually jump in when new lpws start so that might drive away people if it was just one long lpw~

Lol yeah... million would be a pain =w= Also an interesting note is that new people usually jump in when new lpws start so that might drive away people if it was just one long lpw~

Eventually, those new people will leave again...I should know I used to be that way too.
:puniko_fight:
But I stood my ground, and got used to talking to you guys.

『Not to mention few of the old ones rarely appear... I did kinda went MIA for quite some time too xD』

Eventually, those new people will leave again...I should know I used to be that way too.
:puniko_fight:
But I stood my ground, and got used to talking to you guys.

Yes but some of them stay~ Everyone needs a place to start and a new lpw just happens to be a choice time~

Reactions: Jezebel
Speaking of leaving. The time has come for me to leave for the evening, and head to bed. Tomorrow will be another long day with three very long conference calls.

Good night my loves Shin, Ana, Samy, and Sova...(Ana is the only person who's name doesn't start with a 'S') I rearranged the names to spell SASS.
:puniko_bye:

『Good night and mad dreams Jez...』

『Yome! How dare you be the only one standing out! Read the atmosphere! Go change your name to something that has S!:objection:

Speaking of leaving. The time has come for me to leave for the evening, and head to bed. Tomorrow will be another long day with three very long conference calls.

Good night my loves Shin, Ana, Samy, and Sova...(Ana is the only person who's name doesn't start with a 'S') I rearranged the names to spell SASS.
:puniko_bye:
:nekopara_hug:
Night! Jezzy-chan is busy busy...

Good night, Jez and sweet dreams.

Go0rX.gif
letter s isn't for me

Jezzy-chan lists Shin first, as Jezzy-chan should.
:puniko_happy:

I am off to sleep though. Night Sana, Sova and Sammy.
:korokke_bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread