[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190531] [げーせん18] 大戦御村正 -魔人覚醒- 豪華限定版 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

For those who want the CG/Scenes 100% unlocked i made a crude version using the same technique from Sengo Muramasa Ken No Gaika and DX's 100% saves and it seems to work.Keep in mind that i havent tested it past booting the game up and going into the CG menu and checking a couple pages if they're unlocked.

Extract to "Gesen18\daisengomuramasa\Data\Sys" and replace

View attachment 22158

Feel free to share or whatever.

Thanks! Could you post a link of the 100% unlock sys for DX as well? :)

Reactions: A-9000
Hi! I just want to let you know that the link of the patch now offers a more recent update (daisengomuramasa_v105s) that didn't need any kind of crack when I applied it just after I had installed the original novel.

For those who want the CG/Scenes 100% unlocked i made a crude version using the same technique from Sengo Muramasa Ken No Gaika and DX's 100% saves and it seems to work.Keep in mind that i havent tested it past booting the game up and going into the CG menu and checking a couple pages if they're unlocked.

Extract to "Gesen18\daisengomuramasa\Data\Sys" and replace

View attachment 22158

Feel free to share or whatever.

Works fine unlocking the CG gallery and scenes but now I get with it this error in the 5th mode of the screen that let's you access said galleries, scenes and music. That 5th mode was something related to a...world map? I didn't unlock anything on it yet so I have no clue if that's important or not.

Attachments

• ErrorA.PNG
    ErrorA.PNG
    119 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25