[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Dontget ifthe game is really so slow when you change the menu or is my problem

The fishing quest? I know where it is, but have no idea what the requirements are to get the fish. I've only got one adventurer with fishing skill (Kanbei) and he can't do it even with party members with brute strength tagging along. Will try again when i get someone with the fishing skill to increase the overall level.

Maybe luck or it's a bug. Anyhow, even with 4 fishing skill in my party (Kanbei, Shimon, Raro, random-guy), I couldn't catch it -.-

Last edited:
Can somebody tell me how to hook this game? My game version is 1.03 32bit.

Read up page 1 and 2, that way worked for me, so it will for you.
You can't hook this game (and some other games with same engine) normally with VNR and ITH, instead you're gonna be using different tools explained there.

edit : same goes for 'h-code' questions i've seen few pages back, you don't need it if you use what's explained in first page ;)

Read up page 1 and 2, that way worked for me, so it will for you.
You can't hook this game (and some other games with same engine) normally with VNR and ITH, instead you're gonna be using different tools explained there.

edit : same goes for 'h-code' questions i've seen few pages back, you don't need it if you use what's explained in first page ;)

Hi can you explain to me what you did to make it work. I'm quite confuse on what their talking about and Im not a tech guy so can you tell me a simple step by step. ty

Maybe luck or it's a bug. Anyhow, even with 4 fishing skill in my party (Kanbei, Shimon, Raro, random-guy), I couldn't catch it -.-

many of dungeon events seems to lack explain, the fishing is one of it. at the same floor (3rd) you meet a dwarf that asking whether someone in the party good with carpentry to help him repair his boat.
and in 4th floor i met an old man that having trouble to open a box that got numbers in it.

and i don't know why... i keep getting trap triggered, even though i bring Zelma and Zerafino.

Hi can you explain to me what you did to make it work. I'm quite confuse on what their talking about and Im not a tech guy so can you tell me a simple step by step. ty

i'm referring to this post by @asuser1

Use installer from xunity.autotranslator reipatcher version archive. After extract SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe to game folder and run.
Execute "exename(patch and run).lnk" if was no errors in time of patch installation.
If was error in time of SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator installation then close errors and go to the Reipatcher folder and create shortcut for reipatcher.exe and then edit this shortcut and add -c [gameexeininame].ini parameter to exe name. Execute this shortcut one time.
Close game because withhout japanese locale main menu will not be appeared I suppose.
Run exe with NTLEA japanese locale.

I think he/she has already stated more than enough about the installation, but allright.

- First and foremost, you have to make sure your PC's system locale is set to japanese (or use NTLEA), that's basic for any attempt to play VN.
- Go to this link (XUnity Auto Translator plugin)
- 3a. Scroll down to 'Installation' section, find the 'Standalone Installation (ReiPatcher), follow step-by-step instructions included there.
- 3b. If by any chance, during installation process you're prompted by windows to install '.NET framework' thingy, accept. Worry not as it causes no harm.
- Optional : read 'Configuration' , 'Key Mapping' section. By default you don't have to change anything, game'll be hooked and translated automaticly if you follow the steps above correctly.

super buggy game, updated to 1.03 still getting black screen triggering dungeon events - wait a few weeks for fixes

Note that update 1.02 converts the game to 64-bit version (as of now, 32-bit version of update 1.02 is being worked on). This matters because all text hookers with the only exception of ITH64 are 32-bit and as such, are technically incapable of hooking 64-bit games.
Moreover, BepInEx+AutoTranslator combo doesn't work with this game, so the only another way to hook text is Cheat Engine+ITH, as described in this post:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...od:lagoon-update-[h-game]-773601/#post3604601

64-bit versions of the game will need ITH64 and /HW0*0@address H-code (yes, HW0*0, not HW-4 like it is in the 32-bit version).

Edit: ReiPatcher version of AutoTranslator works too, and if you get an error while patching, refer to asuser1's posts below to complete the patching process manually.

what the H code?

Hello guys I keep getting this screen after the game starts, refuses to go any further.

View attachment 21415

Did the Japanese local thing but doesn't seem to work, can't open the program with local emulation wich did the trick for dungeons of regalias.

Anyone could help ?

many of dungeon events seems to lack explain, the fishing is one of it. at the same floor (3rd) you meet a dwarf that asking whether someone in the party good with carpentry to help him repair his boat.
and in 4th floor i met an old man that having trouble to open a box that got numbers in it.

and i don't know why... i keep getting trap triggered, even though i bring Zelma and Zerafino.

Agree but those optional events don't have much impact on the game (e.x the reward for opening the old man's box is just 80g) except one or two of them full heal party.
Bugs aside, my only complaints is that I can't speed up/avoid battle and also Edgar's skill doesn't scale up with party lv (pretty useless on higher floor even on mobs)

Hello guys I keep getting this screen after the game starts, refuses to go any further.

View attachment 21415

Did the Japanese local thing but doesn't seem to work, can't open the program with local emulation wich did the trick for dungeons of regalias.

Anyone could help ?

Can't see your attachment but this this is a unity game (unlike regalias which used their old engine) so locale doesn't matter

I am getting the problem of not able to upgrade my items if I buy them from the shop.
Not sure how did I trigger this.:(

Haiz, guess I will put off playing the game till they fix all these problems

I am getting the problem of not able to upgrade my items if I buy them from the shop.
Not sure how did I trigger this.:(

Haiz, guess I will put off playing the game till they fix all these problems

Unequipped all member, sell all and re-buying fixed it for me

Attachment was the first warning screen,game freezez at that point. Any way to fix it ?

Not much details for me to say anything useful here but did you try reinstall / updating? Can the game you got corrupted somehow? (since the updater verifies hash code from your files so if you can update to 1.01 then forget this)
Can your pc spec be not enough? (the game is very not well optimized)
Also, 1.03 update has both 32 and 64-bit ver. so don't use 64 if your is 32

Unequipped all member, sell all and re-buying fixed it for me

But isn't it stupid and we have limited time to finish the game ?
Or is it infinite playtime, I remember seeing some deadline when you start a new month.

How the hell do i have so much money to keep selling all my equipment and rebuying and upgrading every one of them when it occurs again

Edited : Just saw the new tweet from the devs, apparently they are aware of the incorrect exp leveling and also the item upgrading issue, thank god
Below for you guys to take a look, so I guess it is back to the waiting game for us.

https://twitter.com/Guildmaster_AS/status/1099967993423978502

But isn't it stupid and we have limited time to finish the game ?
Or is it infinite playtime, I remember seeing some deadline when you start a new month.

How the hell do i have so much money to keep selling all my equipment and rebuying and upgrading every one of them when it occurs again

Edited : Just saw the new tweet from the devs, apparently they are aware of the incorrect exp leveling and also the item upgrading issue, thank god
Below for you guys to take a look, so I guess it is back to the waiting game for us.

https://twitter.com/Guildmaster_AS/status/1099967993423978502

There is only one deadline in 3rd months to clear first 3 floor and have 3000g. After that, there is none, you progress at your own pace
I lived with not being able to upgrade some of equipment until floor 7 or 8 (when gold crown items unlocked) then do the re-buying. At floor 7, you should have more gold than you needed with selling and questing
The tweet says tomorrow so waiting is not that bad

Anyone can share battle skill / adventure skill list for each unique character ?

Also, how do PRS & MRS (PHY/MAG resistance) work ? what differs them from DEF and Elemental resistance value ?

This game's skill stuff can be weird sometimes,
like that oswald dude (lizardman knight) has his default tank skill with 200% def value (i thought it was like lavinia's taunt skill from Regalia but nooope), and later on he also gains another tank skill but it's only 120% def and consumes higher SP. :eek:

Some skills aren't worth upgrading (like roxanne's cure?), some others are really-REALLY worth the upgrade (like heal because of ATK scales way higher than HP).

Personally I did take heal upgrades, currently at level 3, 1 single member heal can heal from 10% back to full hp nearly
And ya I don't really get the lizardman skills, his 2nd tank skill only adds +20%, and I think also lasts for 2 turns like the only with 200% def value

I also don't take much notice on the phy/mag resis, hardly use those skills, I usually just go all out kill the enemies.
I like the male wizard, he has a aoe fireball skill which can inflict stun and his self-buff +270% dmg on next attack which can wipe out lots of bosses.

Personally I did take heal upgrades, currently at level 3, 1 single member heal can heal from 10% back to full hp nearly
And ya I don't really get the lizardman skills, his 2nd tank skill only adds +20%, and I think also lasts for 2 turns like the only with 200% def value

I also don't take much notice on the phy/mag resis, hardly use those skills, I usually just go all out kill the enemies.
I like the male wizard, he has a aoe fireball skill which can inflict stun and his self-buff +270% dmg on next attack which can wipe out lots of bosses.

There are also issues with his turn-speed & 3rd skill.
I gave him 2 speed-capes, his SPD number is the highest out of 4 in a party, but he still got his turn the latest from entire battle order. :eek:
His 3rd skill, i don't get it at all, looks like a 'tanking damage from party' skill from it's description, but it doesn't work like that.

There are also issues with his turn-speed & 3rd skill.
I gave him 2 speed-capes, his SPD number is the highest out of 4 in a party, but he still got his turn the latest from entire battle order. :eek:
His 3rd skill, i don't get it at all, looks like a 'tanking damage from party' skill from it's description, but it doesn't work like that.

His 3rd skill should be prevent damage being done to the selected ally, not the entire party.
And I think I found an exp bug or something, I cleared till Stage 6 now, and what I do is I enter Stage 6, then immediately backtrack to Stage 5 and clear the mobs
Certain group of mobs give me Stage 6 mobs exp instead of Stage 5, is like totally random, not all the mobs.
Not sure what is the trigger or bug though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down