[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190222] [アストロノーツ・シリウス] ギルドマスター + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Ok, i got a game over while at floor 3. Could someone explain how do i prevent it? There was a warning, something about 3k which i believe is gold. what else did i have to do.

Edit: Ok so.. i have to complete Story quest at floor 3 which faces a sea serpent.

And there are some 'Events' in the dungeon, does it require a character with a skill to succeed in it?

Last edited:
By the start of turn 13, possess 3000 gold and the story quest for floor 3 must be completed. Players effectively have up to turn 12 to kill the big snake.

The good news: there's no time limit after the requirements are met and players can take their time finishing the game at their leisure after the deadline.

1.03 Update is up and also for 32-bit version.

Edit: Needs the game to be 1.01

Who uses a 32 bit OS in 2019? Any CPU from the last 15 years supports 64 bit. Any CPU that's gonna be capable to even run this game definitely supports 64 bit.

32 bit is needed for hooking not for OS.

Oh. I forgot about that.
Well, I don't have to deal with texthookers and machine translations. Now if only the game itself wasn't poorly made in Unity...

Last edited:
where I install the update ?

every time I try to install it this appears

アップデートに失敗しました。

『ギルドマスター』をインストールしたインストール先フォルダーが間違っている可能性がございます。
インストール先フォルダーをご確認ください。
また、HDDの空き容量が不足している可能性もございますので、2GB以上空き
容量があるかご確認ください。

where I install the update ?

every time I try to install it this appears

アップデートに失敗しました。

『ギルドマスター』をインストールしたインストール先フォルダーが間違っている可能性がございます。
インストール先フォルダーをご確認ください。
また、HDDの空き容量が不足している可能性もございますので、2GB以上空き
容量があるかご確認ください。

You must be trying to install the 1.02 patch(the one included here) without installing the 1.01 beforehand. Download 1.01 from Astronauts Sirius' HP. Version 1.03 is also out btw.

On another note, might postpone playing the game until either they fix text scrolling to Enter key or confirm that they won't make any changes for it.

Im using reipatcher for translation ad it work, but game is rly slow...any solution?

patch 1.03 fix some error during adv event, but still got black screen happen sometime.

and create new error not being able to upgrade items (doesn't matter how high your blacksmith level are).

The equipment upgrade is doable provided the player isn't attempting it when upgrading something equipped by a character.

I can reproduce the bug for skills. It is currently impossible to upgrade character skills because they are always equipped. Need to wait for another patch to fix this issue.
Looks like developing a game on a completely new engine brings its own set of challenges for this developer.

The equipment upgrade is doable provided the player isn't attempting it when upgrading something equipped by a character.

I can reproduce the bug for skills. It is currently impossible to upgrade character skills because they are always equipped. Need to wait for another patch to fix this issue.
Looks like developing a game on a completely new engine brings its own set of challenges for this developer.

These problems should've been fixed though given they already bought time by changing the initial release date. This is unacceptable. Imagine those Japanese who actually bought the game and then getting this bug-fest XD.

You didn't play Regalias? No less than 6 patches were released within a week of the retail release. This was on their old proprietary engine as well, so frankly it's not something the Japanese fans of the franchise aren't already used to.

That's still acceptable, just plainly assuming they start using unity by the end of 2018 (and delaying to 2019).

It's true, by both playing and comparing to Hyakki Ryouran & Dungeon of Regalias, this GM falls behind (i.e. no option for right click, CG/Event menu UI structure, and probably Sound quality),
and most notably bunch of technical issues, even though so far i only have issue with mouse cursor disappearing indefinitely :eek:
But i still give them benefit of the doubt since they're working on a platform that they're not used to work with :)

====

I've made a simple translation for 'help' menu in game. There might be some misinformation, but generally it should be good enough to figure.
The rest are for you to discover.

Code:
// GUILD MASTER SIMPLE TRANSLATION FOR 'HELP' MENU

https://pastebin.com/pDjZXNeS

Reactions: einzel and kantai3
I'm pretty sure they did the same thing as many Japanese game developers, and only tested on high end computers, hence the ridiculous lack of optimization.

Either that, or the game is probably messing up with the locale emulator people use xD

In my case I'm running the game in a high-ish end Japanese computer and have 0 issues with it being slow, my only issues are with the extreme lack of QOL features, random bug crashes ( there not being constant autosaves like Eushully games for example, means an unexpected crash can set you back quite a bit) and a bit of high consumption of resources when compared to similar type games.

nope! still bug for me... though it get through after 'A FEW CLOSE APP AND RESTART'. never happened before at 1.02... and the frequent of black screen isn't as much as now.

in 1.03 i often got black screen when triggering event inside the dungeon.

I've updated to 1.02 but the game still doesn't start, instead it gives me white screen then crashes, any help? Thanks.

I've updated to 1.02 but the game still doesn't start, instead it gives me white screen then crashes, any help? Thanks.

download and update the 1.01 first in the official page, then update it to 1.02

Probably out of tutorial time. IIRC you have about '3 months' to save the guild. You need to complete Story Quest at Floor 3 to prevent a game over for the 'prologue' of the game.

Also, i could use some help with 1 of the quest at floor 3. I have search the entire floor but can't find a way to complete the quest starting with "ノームの".

Probably out of tutorial time. IIRC you have about '3 months' to save the guild. You need to complete Story Quest at Floor 3 to prevent a game over for the 'prologue' of the game.

Also, i could use some help with 1 of the quest at floor 3. I have search the entire floor but can't find a way to complete the quest starting with "ノームの".

The fishing quest? I know where it is, but have no idea what the requirements are to get the fish. I've only got one adventurer with fishing skill (Kanbei) and he can't do it even with party members with brute strength tagging along. Will try again when i get someone with the fishing skill to increase the overall level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!