girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Uploaded:
girlcelly said:
Mexashare:
girlcelly said:
baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Thanks a lot for the game !

It really looks great
but then it won't work for me. The setup and everything is OK, just that my computer says something about ansi and unicode. I tried many setups, with the applet and with the icon. I'd also try to setup the game in a "non japanese" named folder too. Doesn't work.
Here's a screencap of what i get. Could someone help me with the translation please ??

View attachment 20710

Thanks a lot for the game !

It really looks great
but then it won't work for me. The setup and everything is OK, just that my computer says something about ansi and unicode. I tried many setups, with the applet and with the icon. I'd also try to setup the game in a "non japanese" named folder too. Doesn't work.
Here's a screencap of what i get. Could someone help me with the translation please ??

View attachment 20710

I assume you are on windows 10 ?
language settings - administrative language settings - language for non-unicode programs - Japanese
ofc you need install japanese language pack first

Well no, I was on Win 7, and as you can see, the japanese fonts could display.

But thanks to your translation, and after trying playing the game again, I noticed that my IME fonts wouldn't work as usual. Usually it automaticly switches on. But it wouldn't then.

I just had to set it off my japanese language, and set it on again, and now it works perfectly !

Again, THANKS !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]