[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

do the spirits need a minimum lvl for events? curce i dont use them at all....i used to use the wind spirt cause of her heal but now its easier to just use pots...

The wind spirit is the only one with events I'm pretty sure.

Does anyone know if lily can change teenager and adult in this game?

I got to the end of NG+ and did not find any way to change her.

Still can't find whatever it is I need to unlock the 2nd map of the ice place. Built all the important items, have all the buildings unlocked too, ice queen is dead too.

The wind spirit is the only one with events I'm pretty sure.

I got to the end of NG+ and did not find any way to change her.

And about the extra dungeons, are they unlocked in any chapter or do you have to do some event?

Still can't find whatever it is I need to unlock the 2nd map of the ice place. Built all the important items, have all the buildings unlocked too, ice queen is dead too.

Visit the area and see the short scene?

Do you have AP01 installed not sure if this would change anything or not - You have to progress to a certain point in the story - if I remember correctly it should be around chapter 5-6 and an event will pop up with everyone saying it's too cold to go further - then you need to build something and that should unlock the second map.

And about the extra dungeons, are they unlocked in any chapter or do you have to do some event?

Yes you have to progress to a certain chapter to unlock the dungeons - there is one in the base mining area early on in game and then you need to unlock the second ice level which can only be done later on to get the harder dungeons

can you please point out the building because i'm at ch 6 now and its still nothing. i visited the map already, nothing. I even made avaro stood at where the ice queen was too.

Editted: I have valefor and lily in my party, so I'm pretty sure I have AP1.

can you please point out the building because i'm at ch 6 now and its still nothing. i visited the map already, nothing. I even made avaro stood at where the ice queen was too.

Editted: I have valefor and lily in my party, so I'm pretty sure I have AP1.

凝結噴射機 is the name of the item you need to build - It's not a building, the icon should look like a red chest.

Oh.. turns out you unlock it after you beat Gaidoru in the flowerfield. So it was just a progression problem. Sorry for bugging everyone lol

Oh.. turns out you unlock it after you beat Gaidoru in the flowerfield. So it was just a progression problem. Sorry for bugging everyone lol

No worries - The more information we have the better - Glad you figured out what was wrong.

Are there any special dungeon like in Kamidori? Like the one's that help in leveling and money

yes if you have ap1. You just need 3 deaths in total, and you unlock it around chapter 3ish

As far as I can tell EX mode in the ice palace is for all owners of the game regardless of whether they have AP01 installed. AP01 just gives the two party members Valefor and Lily.

As far as I can tell EX mode in the ice palace is for all owners of the game regardless of whether they have AP01 installed. AP01 just gives the two party members Valefor and Lily.

And the training area.

Also for anyone asking for 100% save file, it's been in sagaoz since yesterday. Grab it while it's hot. And don't freak out like I did when I put the save data in. Your save files will become messed up, but you can safely load them, and everything will be fixed. (shows rank 3 chapter 1, but if you load and then save again it will revert to whatever it was before, nothing is lost).

http://prntscr.com/fhdg5k
how to ulock barriet without kill two monsters. because this monster it so strong.

By the time you get to this part, the two monsters in question shouldn't be a problem. If you don't beat them, you can't get past the barrier to fight the mini-boss battle beyond.

1) Grind for more levels
2) Better gear for your characters (craft or upgrade existing gear)
3) Better tactics. There's a full-heal area nearby where you can bait the monsters into moving towards and then setting your tank character there to defend. Both of the monsters can be tanked by the appropriate characters with someone else to support and finish the job.

Has anyone found a good way to level from 75 to 99? I tried doing the same thing as in kamidori with the king slime but it seems they capped his xp gain to 10 xp after hitting level 75 regardless of his level - It's pretty quick but was just wondering if anyone had found a better way

wear the ring, it will become 15EXP per hit :)) well, no other ways...

As some info, Route A is lead to "Infinite Knots" right?... man, played 3 time and auto this route :))

As some info, Route A is lead to "Infinite Knots" right?... man, played 3 time and auto this route :))

Yes. Japanese wiki has a detailed walkthrough on how to get to route B, so machine-translate what you see in the route-map page and follow the instructions.

So how do you guys handle the equipment in general? I'm on the final mission and obviously it's a major pain in the @ss. The tank meta doesn't work 100% as Eushully thought it would be funny to give some monsters a three are wide range attack that can one-shot some characters in the worst case. Especially if Avalo - who does a medicor job as a tank - + Fia's death lead to Game Over. And I thought it would be a good idea to craft a few accessories with the flight ability, so starting from the second last mission against you-know-who anew isn't a problem.

Mikeyu and Roselyn are unfortunately not very useful so far, but maybe I've missed some neat strategy.

I used them for holding the line on the last mission, since their damage values are actually pretty high if you raise them. Mikeyu has very versatile elemental damage if you keep raising her, and she'll probably get double move later on, assuming all characters do.

So how do you guys handle the equipment in general? I'm on the final mission and obviously it's a major pain in the @ss. The tank meta doesn't work 100% as Eushully thought it would be funny to give some monsters a three are wide range attack that can one-shot some characters in the worst case. Especially if Avalo - who does a medicor job as a tank - + Fia's death lead to Game Over. And I thought it would be a good idea to craft a few accessories with the flight ability, so starting from the second last mission against you-know-who anew isn't a problem.

Mikeyu and Roselyn are unfortunately not very useful so far, but maybe I've missed some neat strategy.

Spent so much time trying to get all of the craftable equipment in my first run that I was over-prepared for the final battle (the 99 turn limit one). Still a tough challenge since the enemies are commensurate in level and I didn't equip my flying units with anti-instant kill items so it took longer than it should have.

Took me roughly 2 hours to go through the whole thing and finished around turn 36. Lost a few characters along the way but had enough resurrection consumables to pull them into the action (on a side note all but the two ghosts have a short piece of dialogue when they move on this map, a nice touch). I'll leave a few hints below which may or may not help anyone trying to beat the stage without cheating their way through.

1. Look at the layout. Enemies will swarm you with numbers so the first priority is to push back against the central area just ahead of the tent. Better to use a durable character to absorb hits (I used Kisnil, Iol lasted only for long as the evasion held out but got knocked out quickly).
2. The side areas separated by cliffs WILL be used by enemies to take out your tent while you're occupied pushing north. I counter with Avalo and Katlit to the left side (players who've lost Katlit will need to improvise, Roseline isn't a bad choice) and Miksuana on the right side. Miksuana alone can't handle the boss and swarming minions on the right hand side alone (I didn't have the anti instant-kill equipment for her so lost her a couple of times) but her main job is pinning the swarm on her end so that they don't reinforce the first staging area in the centre.
3. Everyone else you can spare HAS to push through the centre. First order of business is shutting the three portals and then holding on to the staging area. The first 20 turns are crucial since failure to knock out the three portals by turn 6 will make the stage much longer than it has to be.
4. I developed my spirits considerably on my first run. Eventually I got fed up and used the wind spirit's combo attack to absolutely wreck the robots with lightning weakness. That helped kill stuff in the centre faster. Mikeyu is useful IF players upgraded the void element spellbook to maximum and unlock the long-range SP attack it has (hugely impressive for destroying anything that gets close). Diethelm's crossbows usually have enough range and the right elements to counter the summoned swarms. Fia stays in the centre and concentrates on healing and sticking close to the wind spirit to enable long range artillery.
5. Avalo and Katlit should eventually push towards the mini-boss on the left (Avalo needs a flying accessory to close the gap). I didn't transform Katlit since I lacked the command points but it's not really necessary. Avalo with the weapon picked up from the final chapter does enough damage against machines on his own (he needs healing though since the boss targets his elemental weaknesses). If it's really necessary, transforming Katlit to adult-dragon form should accelerate the push on the left-hand side.
6. Miksuana needs to hold the wave on the right-hand side long enough for the centre to finish the job and for one or two members to come over and assist her. Pushing further north should probably be left to Lish and Kisnil since they're the only ones tough enough to soak up extended damage.
7. Once the two wings have been secured, push north with the party and try and hold onto to the staging area. I abused the wind spirit's long-range artillery attack to clear concentrated stacks by finishing off weak members one by one. Another strategy which should work is using Lishe's AOE attack to damage most units except the fallen angels.
8. Split the party into two and head for the two wings of mini-bosses. Should be easier now that there are fewer summoning portals and aggro is focused entirely on the advance party rather than trying to outflank you on already-captured areas.
9. Before you trigger the final event point, MAKE SURE A TANKY UNIT HOLDS ON TO THE PORTAL SOUTH OF THE MISSION TARGET. Otherwise prepare to waste another 10-15 turns trying to hold back the horde of spawned units while you scramble your own members back into position.
10. Clean out the spawns and head for the final area. Final boss doesn't have a long-range attack so clean out the four portals in the area and slowly move north. Boss AOE attack hurts but is easily countered with healing units. Note that an evasion build (Iol with the right items) doesn't work against this boss since his chance-to-hit is too high rendering evasion useless. Boss itself isn't resistant to holy, darkness and void element attacks so smashing him up shouldn't be a problem by this point.

Reactions: Mahou
A question to the people who are already far along in New Game+ : does the extra dungeon provide a decent challenge? The difficulty of the Append 01 missions was refreshing, with their hard-hitting double-move enemies and its final boss one-shotting everyone when low on HP (good thing you can rez+resummon+move as many times as you have healing items). It was a welcome change of pace after the boring retreading through the early chapters, and it made me hope for equally interesting extra content. However, I'm now all the way to chapter 6, I opened the second ice field map, and I'm rather disappointed by the strength of the enemies. I'm supposed to find "a certain key item", the key to the red demon door according to the route notes, and I'm not sure I'm willing to bother looking for it if it's going to be more slogging through huge maps and pushover enemies.

The final fight (route A) was certainly an ordeal. Not hard, just so time consuming because of the endless waves of enemy spawns... I also took about 40 turns and nearly 2 hours to finish it. My party was around level 45. I don't think any character died, though Fia came pretty close when I moved her too close to one of the artillery golems (range 9 is difficult to judge). I let Miksuana and Katlit (dragon form) handle the magic golems (both with anti-dark +3 rings), and I let Rishu slowly handle the artillery golems (with a anti-wind +3 ring to counter the electric bug that spawns near it). The rest pushed the center of the map, and then assist when it was done. I use a large amount of healing items but I had tons, I actually ran out of low-level supplies but still had plenty of medium and high stuff to go.

Nothing special as far as equipment, just make sure you upgrade the stuff you find in the various chests around the last maps (buy cheap weapons to disassemble for materials) and craft some of the Reishia Pearl stuff, especially the no-element weapons to avoid having to switch all the time. Mikeyu, even with the best books, I didn't really use because most of her magic is range 2, it's too dangerous considering how frail she is and most golems have a ranged attack. Roseline has a range 3 dark magic, and her area spell can weaken the massed enemies in the center pretty well. I stopped using spirits as soon as I had enough character to fill the roster, just not enough room on the battlefield and I never bothered capturing enough monsters to make them strong enough anyway.

Thanks for the advices. I will re-try it on the weekend.

Extra mode stuff hurts, especially the stuff behind the red door and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.