[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

full tears is the item that give +1 all?

Full's Mill = フールミル = +1 item drop
Full's Tears = フールティアス = +2 item drop

When you combine either of these with the +1 item drop building 占いの館 or Valefor's skill お宝回収 (+2 item drop) you get even more drops
+1 building and Full's Tears = 4 item drops
+1 building and Full's Tears = 6 item drops
The max drop I've been able to get is with Valefor/Full's Tears/+1 drop building = 12 item drops

Including the hidden cave dungeon? There's a bit of dialogue as well when some items are picked up at the waterfall dungeon. The option to start the conference is available for me so there's probably something obvious you missed (to start the conference simply click on the visit icon on the village).

Yeah i completed the hidden cave dungeon as well the mimic there gave a lot of xp lol. Maybe i should try killing the lvl45 elite at the snow area, i havent done that yet i heard killing her unlocks new areas

Full's Mill = フールミル = +1 item drop
Full's Tears = フールティアス = +2 item drop

When you combine either of these with the +1 item drop building 占いの館 or Valefor's skill お宝回収 (+2 item drop) you get even more drops
+1 building and Full's Tears = 4 item drops
+1 building and Full's Tears = 6 item drops
The max drop I've been able to get is with Valefor/Full's Tears/+1 drop building = 12 item drops

Oh i see, thx mate :D

I think first playthrough hard was a mistake...Got stuck again this time with a boss that just heals any damage I do to him, fucker always heals 10 hp at least and my range attackers only deal around 1 or 2 per hit, I hope I'm missing something and it's not a boss I just have to spend all my meager items on it View attachment 16118

-edit- Nevermind that previous boss, it took some tickling for like almost 20 turns but I beat him. Little did I know...
e9664bf073.jpg

So the only way is overlevel main characters in other areas? I don't see any way out from here.

Last edited:
Yeah i completed the hidden cave dungeon as well the mimic there gave a lot of xp lol. Maybe i should try killing the lvl45 elite at the snow area, i havent done that yet i heard killing her unlocks new areas

Don't need to kill the snow queen to proceed with the main storyline. Are you sure you can't visit the new village?

Edit: Hmm, I've seen the scene which talks about the fate of Avaro's parents, that was what I thought was the trigger for the conference. Now I'm in the same boat. I suspect my goddess rank isn't high enough to proceed so will need to collect a few of the chests I was missing. Might want to give the snow queen a go since my party is just about capable of taking her on now.

Last edited:
I don't even remember you can play Hard mode on your first playthrough. Anyway, grind and get equipment. This is a Japanese game after all.

Or abuse tank meta, have a female tank damage, and let mc buff her, mc's buff stacks indefinitely turning that 1 damage to 20 ish later on, which should be enough to kill anything. Only problem is aoe. I think the fire spirit dude can also tank but I dont use him at all (hate using guys lol).

Yeah you can select hard mode, I was thinking about it, but I hate grinding so I just chose normal mode.

Don't need to kill the snow queen to proceed with the main storyline. Are you sure you can't visit the new village?

Edit: Hmm, I've seen the scene which talks about the fate of Avaro's parents, that was what I thought was the trigger for the conference. Now I'm in the same boat. I suspect my goddess rank isn't high enough to proceed so will need to collect a few of the chests I was missing. Might want to give the snow queen a go since my party is just about capable of taking her on now.

What's your goddess rank? I'm at level 12 and still far away from next level, i don't think doing all the goddess points i have left will be able to level up since counting the crafts i would be left with 1 to 2k to level

What's your goddess rank? I'm at level 12 and still far away from next level, i don't think doing all the goddess points i have left will be able to level up since counting the crafts i would be left with 1 to 2k to level

I'm on 12 as well. Did killing the snow queen unlock something new for you? I have a few chests to open up behind the gold doors which might help.

Can anyone show me how to change the route :v It seem I went to the same route at the 2nd time playing the game.

Goddess rank 12 is definetly enough to progress the conference. I'm not sure what affected it, though. I farmed materials for the golden key, had my character in the mid 30s (Fia and Avalo around 36-37) and after some days have passed, a !-event showed up in the fortress which moved the plot forward.

Last edited:
Goddess rank 12 is definetly enough to progress the conference. I'm not sure what affected it, though. I farmed materials for the golden key, had my character in the mid 30s (Fia and Avalo around 36-37) and after some days have passed, a !-event showed up in the fortress which moved the plot forward.

Well, I got all the H-screen but not the ending... as I keep going through the story-line, I got materials for golden key without notice :)) I I would say just keep go on :))

Does it have the ability to give me all the mats that I need? Cause that's the only thing I don't want to farm (or can't since I can't read japanese, only like elements >.>)

Also I checked it out, I can't understand anything, not sure if it's complicated to use.

The creator of the cheat file stated in the description that you can change the quantity of the items you already have in the inventory.
The program is rather easy to use: http://eientei.boards.net/thread/1004/quick-spoileral-tutorial Ignore the link to the huge SSG rar file.

The creator of the cheat file stated in the description that you can change the quantity of the items you already have in the inventory.
The program is rather easy to use: http://eientei.boards.net/thread/1004/quick-spoileral-tutorial Ignore the link to the huge SSG rar file.

Alright that's good enough, if I dont have the item at 1 I dont deserve that item to begin with. Thanks I'll try it.

EDIT: ACtually nevermind, it's too complicated for me.

Last edited:
Need help with Chapter 9 (I think?), the Elf arc basically. It says, 'Prepare for something Festival', but doesn't specify exactly what I should be doing.

http://prntscr.com/fgjdiy

anyone, can tell me how to unlock this barrier

U will see a dragon on the upper room which will continuously respawn when u try to kill it, move that lizard to the mark :))

Need help with Chapter 9 (I think?), the Elf arc basically. It says, 'Prepare for something Festival', but doesn't specify exactly what I should be doing.

maybe just go somewhere and pass a few days :v?

i just got the dragon girl and im wanna train her but that wil take many ingame days, does that have a negative influent on events if to many days pass?

i just got the dragon girl and im wanna train her but that wil take many ingame days, does that have a negative influent on events if to many days pass?

Nope :3 just farm all u wanted :3 but later when processed to unlock bonus char, there will be a dungeon (as far as I know) which only have 50 days (it will show on the upper right of the screen) only then u need to rush abit :))

I passed like, 3 days worth of time. Usually the game doesn't make you wait this long, so.

I passed like, 3 days worth of time. Usually the game doesn't make you wait this long, so.

Can u make a screen shoot of the route :?

If Im not wrong, after the 2nd discussion at the elf land, u will need to pass 2~3 days, then check the gate at ur house to process futher :3

Nope :3 just farm all u wanted :3 but later when processed to unlock bonus char, there will be a dungeon (as far as I know) which only have 50 days (it will show on the upper right of the screen) only then u need to rush abit :))

Be careful with this though - I rushed it as fast as possible - what you should do it take some time to farm some levels/monster drops, capture some 5* monsters, and harvest the rocks/grass from the map that opens up when this event happens because when you complete the event the level is locked and you can't enter it again until next play-through

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]