[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

As I further played NG+ I have indeed unlocked both Belial and Forneus as playable characters - Was quite a trial in order to get them - Look forward to it =)

Not sure about the events - I also only had events with her.

It's gets much easier in NG+ to start capturing monsters due to the addition of Lili who also gets a capture skill rather than needing the item and being high enough level / high enough megami points to finally start getting the double action skill - My set-up for capture farming early on was Fia, Lili (once you get her to about 30), Eushully-chan with capture rope, and Valefor with Drop item skill + Full's Tears - Later on you can get Belial and Forneus to equip the rope as well and power capture monsters - the 1.02 patch changing the monster cages from +10 to +20 was quite nice - atm I have a max capacity of 100 monsters so every mission I just capture everything and get quite a bit of power ups for my summons.

Best news I've seen all day. Looking forward to her wink wink. Now I just need a place to find who drops what. Especially upgrade stones.

Best news I've seen all day. Looking forward to her wink wink. Now I just need a place to find who drops what. Especially upgrade stones.

For most of the upgrade stones I've just resorted to buying the equipment from Deet's store and disenchanting them - that or farming humanoid creatures with increased drop accessories since they have a chance to drop weapons that you can disenchant - Skeletons/angels/humans/beastmen are some examples.

Last edited:
For most of the upgrade stones I've just resorted to buying the equipment from Deet's store and disenchanting them - that or farming humanoid creatures with increased drop accessories since they have a chance to drop weapons that you can disenchant - Skeletons/angels/humans/beastmen are some examples.

Sounds good, what's the best way to farm money later on if I want to do the shop method? Also how many chapters in this game, I think I'm near the end but I'm not sure.

Sounds good, what's the best way to farm money later on if I want to do the shop method? Also how many chapters in this game, I think I'm near the end but I'm not sure.

Including the prologue, 11 for route A and 10 for route B.

What are the requirements for the game endings?

Most comments on the JP wiki state that you need for the B route to accept all "shady" quests (eg. Chapter 3 when you have the option to accept or not accepet a quest (取引に応じない, >取引に応じる), or in later chapter when you are asked to craft an illusion drug with a sexual-stimulating byeffect. For the A route, ignore these and do all character events.

am i stuck on b route if i accept some of thoes quests? i bought some item from the thief guy that tryt to kill me 1 chapter bevor and i trade some shady item for a bow for fia, am i still able to go route a or am i stuck on b?
oh and that wind spirit wans the medicine i made is it ok to give it her?

Last edited:
It's still unknown if you need to fufill all requirement or just some of them, or that a requirement for the A route is to craft the necessary items for occational village requests that deal with the Gaidal trade company (ガイダル商会).

I didn't do any of the shady quests, and gave the wind spirit the medicine > A route confirmed. Apparently one indicator for the future route is the mission that takes place in a huge flower field area (ルベータ・
テルメス). If you encounter Gaidal as an enemy at the very end of the map, you'll go into the A route, but it's still not 100% confirmed.

am i stuck on b route if i accept some of thoes quests? i bought some item from the thief guy that tryt to kill me 1 chapter bevor and i trade some shady item for a bow for fia, am i still able to go route a or am i stuck on b?

It looks like I'm on route A and the only request I refused was to hand over the lead in return for Fia's bow. I accepted the rest of the orders and am now on chapter 9 instead of what should be the final chapter on route B.

Not giving the wind spirit the alcohol costs her a stat boost and possibly any H-scenes involving her. The alcohol is not given to Fia despite what Avaro says at the end of the exchange.

I myself accepted all the exchanges and gave the medicine to wind mana and ended up in route A but i would like to ask one thing first...did actually anyone finished a route B? Cause it might as well be something with Belial like accpeting something that has something to do with her or someone else from new game+.

It's still unknown if you need to fufill all requirement or just some of them, or that a requirement for the A route is to craft the necessary items for occational village requests that deal with the Gaidal trade company (ガイダル商会).

I didn't do any of the shady quests, and gave the wind spirit the medicine > A route confirmed. Apparently one indicator for the future route is the mission that takes place in a huge flower field area (ルベータ・
テルメス). If you encounter Gaidal as an enemy at the very end of the map, you'll go into the A route, but it's still not 100% confirmed.

I encountered him at the very end, and I did every shady stuff.

tbh i think that the most logical point of route choice would be when "the shady guy" asks if you would help him get to the summit or whirlwind or w/e but i had no choice i choosed not to accept his offer right away.

Where does this game stand in the timeline Eushelly-verse I wonder? I vaguely remember the 'Goddess of Marriage' being mentioned in Verita I think, but it was either hundreds of years ago or after (when she will awaken, something like that). Also the game often have immortal wizards wrecking everybody's shit, but I can't remember if our villain is one of them.

Sounds good, what's the best way to farm money later on if I want to do the shop method?

If it's your first play-through then building the +1 item drop building in your base and equipping any unit with Ful's Tears will give them 6 item drops and with Full's Mill 4 Item drops - I've never needed to farm for money but I think バギル and サーバギル would be a pretty good farming choice since they drop treasure that sells for 5k

Last edited:
If it's your first play-through then building the +1 item drop building in your base and equipping any unit with Ful's Tears will give them 6 item drops and with Full's Mill 4 Item drops - I've never needed to farm for money but I think バギル and サーバギル would be a pretty good farming choice since they drop treasure that sells for 5k

Ful's Tears / Full's Mill

What is item ?

Ful's Tears / Full's Mill

What is item ?

You get one mor item drop from monsters you kill. Either two of the same or two seperate item drops. Full's Mill seems to be the upgrade.

Last edited:
how do i progress from here? currently in chapter 9 and explored all maps available.
chapter9.png

Last edited:

Haven't got those items yet, but the hidden dungeon in chapter 9 route A (the one in the cave) has a treasure room that gives a ton of cash the first time round. The trap chest there also drops a very rare item but proper gear is required to beat it since it's immune to almost all forms of damage.

how do i progress from here? currently in chapter 9 and explored all maps available.
View attachment 16114

Including the hidden cave dungeon? There's a bit of dialogue as well when some items are picked up at the waterfall dungeon. The option to start the conference is available for me so there's probably something obvious you missed (to start the conference simply click on the visit icon on the village).

Everyone already on their second/third playthrough and I'm still at chapter 2 O_O
Any help with this thing here? am I missing some skill or some quest or something?
0ca01fcb1f.jpg

Has anyone found or read anything about there being a Fountain of youth or something like it that allows you to prestige/rebirth to level 1 and keep all your stats? my Avallo had god awful level-ups and I was wondering if I could make him better without having to use all my stat stones.

Has anyone found or read anything about there being a Fountain of youth or something like it that allows you to prestige/rebirth to level 1 and keep all your stats? my Avallo had god awful level-ups and I was wondering if I could make him better without having to use all my stat stones.

Nothing on 転生 on the wiki.

Reactions: SaitoEXE

full tears is the item that give +1 all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!