[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Need help. I'm trying to find the dungeon and monster that drops '真珠石', which I think due to RNG not favoring me despite being a possible loot drop earlier and hence, wasn't recorded into the 'Info' tab.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks Mahou!

The wiki says the monster that drops it is 歪侍女 - I've only found 2 places where you can excavate the ore there may be others - https://ibb.co/h2ZJ3F - https://ibb.co/iPCSxa - https://ibb.co/k3yNVv

Attachments

• Bottom Area.png
    Bottom Area.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • Location of Missions.jpg
    Location of Missions.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Top Area 2nd Mission.png
    Top Area 2nd Mission.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
A route: The happy end/true end

B route: The sad end

Cleared first play through with A route. Now on 2nd, and aiming for A route as well.

I will never ever get B route :alice_nay:

How sad is route B from scale 1-10? I think I'm route b since I already craft the dam drug I need megami points

How sad is route B from scale 1-10? I think I'm route b since I already craft the dam drug I need megami points

I went down B route since I crafted the drug, unless I did something to go from B->A again somehow - The only thing I can even remotely think of being sad would put it at a 2/10 for sadness - It honestly was a fairly happy ending imo

Currently stuck at the dragon trial stage. I've moved Katorito in her multiple forms onto the event square at least once and captured the infinite respawn dragon just to the north of the event room but nothing seems to happen. Am I supposed to have ignored the treasure east of the starting room in order to complete the stage?

Edit: Never mind. I'm a complete idiot for not realising what the message meant straight away. On the plus side, skilled players can farm the infinite respawn and still have time to finish the stage if they do it correctly.

I went down B route since I crafted the drug, unless I did something to go from B->A again somehow - The only thing I can even remotely think of being sad would put it at a 2/10 for sadness - It honestly was a fairly happy ending imo

Ok thanks bro how about カトリト did she leave party permanently or anything? I already unlock sex scene with her I found she more useful than the ミケユ I want keep カトリト I wonder is there 2nd/3rd sex scene

Last edited:

That's good to know, I'm not worried about sadness tbh, but I'm more worried about a party member leaving for going that route.

What can you inherit in new game+? Also do you get to have belial, and forneus as playable characters or no?

I just finished the final mission of Chapter 6. Enemies are becoming quite hurtful to the frailer characters, especially magic. Even Iol who's normally able to handle enemy waves by herself (awesome evade). Reminded me of the angel defense mission in Kamidori where tanky characters like Wil (with earth-element hammer) really shined. Rishe did a similar job and shrugged holy magic + waves of enemies off like it was nothing (and slowly but surely chipped their health down). Even Catlit could shine a bit and caught up quite a lot with my normal group (level 27 with the others around 28-31, except Fia's elemental summon units).

Yeah pretty much every strategy against hard enemy seems to be like have tanky shield girl in front of boss, MC buffs her to infinity (stacks indefinitely so she can kill anything in the game), 1-3 healers to not have to worry about item usage.

As long as it's a single enemy it works, if it's an enemy that has a crazy aoe (which most of them have, I just stick MC in and have 1 really tanky healer 3 spaces away). It hasn't failed once, but it gets super boring and pretty much eliminates any other strategy. Without tanky characters it's impossible to hit bosses, they pretty much retaliate and kills everyone.

Ok thanks bro how about カトリト did she leave party permanently or anything? I already unlock sex scene with her I found she more useful than the ミケユ I want keep カトリト I wonder is there 2nd/3rd sex scene

There's a complete CG list, I mean I have it downloaded. So I'm sure you can find it too. It's like in the similar threads below vvv. The dragon loli only has 1 scene unless I'm blind.

What are the best places to farm upgrade stones? Mostly the last one and the 3rd to last one. I need lots, like over 100.

Yes, she left my party permanently =(

That's good to know, I'm not worried about sadness tbh, but I'm more worried about a party member leaving for going that route.

What can you inherit in new game+? Also do you get to have belial, and forneus as playable characters or no?

First option when you start a new game using your completed save data is Difficulty - 2nd is inherit your Unit levels/Buildings - 3rd is Items/Gold - 4th is access to all units from the start - 5th is NG+ events - Last one is remove level cap from enemies

I'm at NG+ chapter 5 and so far the only new characters I've unlocked are Valefor, Lili and Eushully-chan - All 3 of them are extremely strong - Valefore and Eushully-chan are strong right as you get them but Lili is level 1 - If you equip Lili with marwen's necklace from level 1 by the time she's 30ish she's really good

Last edited:

First option when you start a new game using your completed save data is Difficulty - 2nd is inherit your Unit levels/Buildings - 3rd is Items/Gold - 4th is access to all units from the start - 5th is NG+ events - Last one is remove level cap from enemies

I'm at NG+ chapter 5 and so far the only new characters I've unlocked are Valefor, Lili and Eushully-chan - All 3 of them are extremely strong - Valefore and Eushully-chan are strong right as you get them but Lili is level 1 - If you equip Lili with marwen's necklace from level 1 by the time she's 30ish she's really good

So there are ng+ only stuff, good to know. And it sucks that B route locks a character, that's shitty imo but whatever lol.

Do all of Fia's summons have events? I only saw the 2 or 3 events for Ranrin (嵐燐結騎) but didn't level the other three as I couldn't be bothered with monster capturing for their training so that they become (more) uselful.

As I further played NG+ I have indeed unlocked both Belial and Forneus as playable characters - Was quite a trial in order to get them - Look forward to it =)

Do all of Fia's summons have events? I only saw the 2 or 3 events for Ranrin (嵐燐結騎) but didn't level the other three as I couldn't be bothered with monster capturing for their training so that they become (more) uselful.

Not sure about the events - I also only had events with her.

It's gets much easier in NG+ to start capturing monsters due to the addition of Lili who also gets a capture skill rather than needing the item and being high enough level / high enough megami points to finally start getting the double action skill - My set-up for capture farming early on was Fia, Lili (once you get her to about 30), Eushully-chan with capture rope, and Valefor with Drop item skill + Full's Tears - Later on you can get Belial and Forneus to equip the rope as well and power capture monsters - the 1.02 patch changing the monster cages from +10 to +20 was quite nice - atm I have a max capacity of 100 monsters so every mission I just capture everything and get quite a bit of power ups for my summons.

Reactions: Mahou
If you choose "4th is access to all units from the start" will she be there? Or she will reappear only later like in first play?
And if you choose "Last one is remove level cap from enemies" would it make low level enemies give you more exp?

All enemies have a set amount of XP they give to that range of level.

If you choose "4th is access to all units from the start" will she be there? Or she will reappear only later like in first play?
And if you choose "Last one is remove level cap from enemies" would it make low level enemies give you more exp?

Yes, that option lets you play any unit you unlocked in the previous play-through from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance