[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Drama CD + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Hello,
I need somehelp on how to run this game.

I've downloaded the all the file, and installed it using the iso.
Then, what's the next step?
This is what I've done
1. Install the game using the iso.
2. Copy the patch from folder nlc_hiq to the main game folder, and patch.
3. Copy the crack 1.01 to the main game folder
4. tried to run but the error is like I'm missing the system.dat in the arc folder?
5. How do you check what version is your game, whether it's 1.01, 1.02, or 1.05?

Sorry, I just want to play this game. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hello,
I need somehelp on how to run this game.

I've downloaded the all the file, and installed it using the iso.
Then, what's the next step?
This is what I've done
2. Copy the patch from folder nlc_hiq to the main game folder, and patch.
3. Copy the crack 1.01 to the main game folder
4. tried to run but the error is like I'm missing the system.dat in the arc folder?
5. How do you check what version is your game, whether it's 1.01, 1.02, or 1.05?

Sorry, I just want to play this game. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Modified those steps a bit:
  2. Install the HQ Patch (optional) > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  3. Install the appends (also optional, but recommended) > extract the appends, copy only dat files containing "append" in their filenames such as "append0.dat", "append1.dat", etc. to the game directory. There are 8 appends in total (6 monthlies + 2 BugBugs).
  4. Install patch 1.06 > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  5. Install the Lovely Call Patch (very optional) > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  6. Apply the crack uploaded by takiyaki > if there's no warning of duplicates, it means you copied the crack to the wrong directory.

Relevant patches & appends can be downloaded from here.
If you install the HQ Patch, only use appends designated as HQ (立ち絵高画質版), unless there's no alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: valarix
Modified those steps a bit:
  2. Install the HQ Patch (optional) > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  3. Install the appends (also optional, but recommended) > extract the appends, copy only dat files containing "append" in their filenames such as "append0.dat", "append1.dat", etc. to the game directory. There are 8 appends in total (6 monthlies + 2 BugBugs).
  4. Install patch 1.06 > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  5. Install the Lovely Call Patch (very optional) > extract the patch, double click on patch.exe.
  6. Apply the crack uploaded by takiyaki > if there's no warning of duplicates, it means you copied the crack to the wrong directory.

Relevant patches & appends can be downloaded from here.
If you install the HQ Patch, only use appends designated as HQ (立ち絵高画質版), unless there's no alternative.

Hello,
thank you very much for the explanation.
I'm currently redownloading the whole torrent.
Can I jump and apply the patch 1.06 directly? or do I need to apply the patch step by step? like 1.01, then 1.02, and so on?

Hello,
thanks for the explanations.
I got 1 more question about the patch, can I jump and directly apply the 1.06 patch? or I need to apply the previous patches first? (1.01, 1.02, etc)

Hello,
thanks for the explanations.
I got 1 more question about the patch, can I jump and directly apply the 1.06 patch? or I need to apply the previous patches first? (1.01, 1.02, etc)
Yes, you can and you should, as 1.06 contains all the previous patches.

Reactions: valarix
Yes, you can and you should, as 1.06 contains all the previous patches.

ok thank you. I will try this

Update:
Hello, I've tried the above steps.
But I directly go to patch 1.06 and crack, without any High Quality and appends.
The game can load but even before it entered the main menu, I already got the "bride.exe has stopped working " error.
Any help for this?

Last edited:
ok thank you. I will try this

Update:
Hello, I've tried the above steps.
But I directly go to patch 1.06 and crack, without any High Quality and appends.
The game can load but even before it entered the main menu, I already got the "bride.exe has stopped working " error.
Any help for this?
I tried that and the game ran just fine. Have you set your locale to Japan (Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese)?

Alternatively, maybe you're missing some Visual C++ or DirectX installations.

did i mess up something here? i can play the game normally with 1.06 patch, but whenever i tried to use ithvnr, the appeared text was so random
it's like the program catch the space command as enter command so the text was so big that the one ithvnr translate just the bottom one (end of sentences)

and whenever i tried to use h-codes, bride.exe suddenly not responding and closed. my visual c++ and directx seems pretty normal to me, and other vn that i play was running perfectly fine.

any suggestion about this problem? i want to try this game so badly but this problem seems keep hindering me from playing this :(

Anyone has the v1.06 H-code? There's only v1.05 on the wiki and in this thread. The v1.05 H-code on v1.06 crashes the game.

Anyone has the v1.06 H-code? There's only v1.05 on the wiki and in this thread. The v1.05 H-code on v1.06 crashes the game.
/HW4@4B220:bride.exe

Unfortunately, many text strings in game are in fact images and as such, are not hookable.
Fortunately, there are remnants of debug code which can be reused for text hooking purposes because they trigger on hover of UI elements with the hook code /HQ-4*8@E2CB0:bride.exe
Unfortunately, it also triggers constantly in the main VN/ADV mode, so apply it only on the map/in the inventory and similar locations and unhook it (to avoid spamming) when you're back to reading the main scenario with the first H-code.
With the rerelease on the horizon (Niizuma LxC is a part of upcoming ALLxCATION pack) I don't want to devote a lot of time to this version and will work on the last/latest one instead.

Patch 1.06 and the corresponding crack these H-codes are meant to be used with, courtesy of amaimono: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[crack-1-05]-604752/index6.html#post3383551

Last edited:
I've had a look at older cracks and the corresponding H-codes out of curiosity, and it turns out that the game has never had an actually useable H-code it deserves so much. Here are backports of H-codes for 1.06 above to older versions/cracks that I could still find and download in 2019. You should stick to 1.06 though. Also reminder that the games in ALLxCATION pack, including this one, do not need any cracks or H-codes and come with free DLCs/appends built-in.

v1.05 Mai:
/HW4@4B250:bride.exe - main hook, /HQ-4*8@E26D0:bride.exe - extra hook

v1.02 Mai:
/HW4@48D70:bride.exe - main hook, /HQ-4*8@DC6B0:bride.exe - extra hook

v1.01 Mai:
/HW4@48D00:bride.exe - main hook, /HQ-4*8@DBA60:bride.exe - extra hook

Main hook alone is enough for a comfortable playthrough (although there's a minor inconvenience when Chain text shows up for the first time in a given conversation). Extra hook will give you the text on UI buttons/town map/player stats/item names (but not item descriptions - these are pictures) etc., which is mostly useful during the first playthrough, in the shops and the poser.
Note that the extra H-code will crash ITH3-win10CUfix.exe but other text hookers (and even ITH 2.3) work fine with it. Also note that it spams while in ADV mode (in 1.05-1.06, but does not spam in 1.01-1.02), so unhook it there if it bothers you and only use it in non-ADV parts of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!