[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [161125] [SQUEEZ] 炎の孕ませおっぱい★エロアプリ学園 + Digital Content Disk + Bonus + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
8e5f84153ccad25b6fdbaaa5a898e391.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8835ABAF04F01F14637932FC69699B317B4979C8&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-556582/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [161125] [SQUEEZ] 炎の孕ませおっぱい★エロアプリ学園 + Digital Content Disk.torrent
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,793
Last edited:
My most anticipated game of the year! Thank you so much!

However I'm surprised by the file size. Do you think this is a shorter game than some of Squeez's other titles?

Last edited:
aww yiss!!
i've been waiting for this since forever!!
thanks for sharing!!

very short game:( disappointed it supposed to be better:( the game as a whole is good but I probably overestimated its

It could just be my imagination, but I think the EROAPPLI_DD.exe does something to your display to give you a clearer picture. I always play games on my 55 inch sony tv though, so it could be that's only true for me.

very short game:( disappointed it supposed to be better:( the game as a whole is good but I probably overestimated its

They advertised that they where going to have over 100 strips of CG. That sound about right on what they have been doing for the past games. They are really light on the story, and short. So for me it sounds about right. But then again I am not here for the story, because the story is always ridiculous and it always happens in an alternate universe where harassment is ok and funny, but I still love it!

Reactions: Blue Jay
They advertised that they where going to have over 100 strips of CG. That sound about right on what they have been doing for the past games. They are really light on the story, and short. So for me it sounds about right. But then again I am not here for the story, because the story is always ridiculous and it always happens in an alternate universe where harassment is ok and funny, but I still love it!

i count 111 stips of CG but still some lack of content on some main characters. strange but 炎の孕ませ乳ドルマイ★スター学園Z feel longer then that title.And some of the main girls aren't even animated. Feels like new MbsTruth will be better according to trial but we'll see

i cant even set it up to play. when i do set up it says drive search and then i click okay and nothing happens after that.

i count 111 stips of CG but still some lack of content on some main characters. strange but 炎の孕ませ乳ドルマイ★スター学園Z feel longer then that title.And some of the main girls aren't even animated. Feels like new MbsTruth will be better according to trial but we'll see

For me the protagonist in the MBS game kills it. He is such an unlikable bitchass. You can tell this and that game belong to the same umbrella company. It's like they both exist in an absurd universe. The difference being that this game makes it fun and that one is more mean spirited. An it's even more screwed up in that you hear the spunky, shenanigans funny song in the MBS game while the protagonist is thinking "I need to find her weakness so I can rape her." It's clashes in a fucked up kind of way.

im using poweriso to extract the folder but the setup.exe doesnt work for me either

Russian heroine? Наконец-то годнота подъехала!

For me the protagonist in the MBS game kills it. He is such an unlikable bitchass. You can tell this and that game belong to the same umbrella company. It's like they both exist in an absurd universe. The difference being that this game makes it fun and that one is more mean spirited. An it's even more screwed up in that you hear the spunky, shenanigans funny song in the MBS game while the protagonist is thinking "I need to find her weakness so I can rape her." It's clashes in a fucked up kind of way.

What game are you guys talking about? I couldn't find anything when I typed MbsTruth in the Visual novel database.

Do you guys install this without a problem? My Avira keep warning me that there is a virus. I hope it is just Avira's misjudging.

Do you guys install this without a problem? My Avira keep warning me that there is a virus. I hope it is just Avira's misjudging.

You better whitelist it cause I am pretty sure is not a virus. I used to think there was kind of a standard for playing games here but after seeing folks have problems I am but baffled at the situation. How do you guys normally play games?

Does anyone know why I get this error when I try to open EROAPPLI.exe?
error.jpg

EDIT FIXED: okay I guess I needed to run the file as ADMIN

MC older sister needed to have more scenes. If we count scenes per separate then its a lot but on actual content they have very short scenes and dialogues, even h scenes some girl receive 3 o 2 and other receive like 5.
The problem? there were a way too much scenes on random npc, normally those are like 5 but in this game there are like 20+ scenes with random npc and less content with the main heroines that were great imo. I dont know why the nurse got 3 lol

Im linking the MBSTruth one more.

MC older sister needed to have more scenes. If we count scenes per separate then its a lot but on actual content they have very short scenes and dialogues, even h scenes some girl receive 3 o 2 and other receive like 5.
The problem? there were a way too much scenes on random npc, normally those are like 5 but in this game there are like 20+ scenes with random npc and less content with the main heroines that were great imo. I dont know why the nurse got 3 lol

Im linking the MBSTruth one more.

I know. And It's such a damn shame because the design and voices on all of the main heroines is great. Especially the MC's older sister.

I know. And It's such a damn shame because the design and voices on all of the main heroines is great. Especially the MC's older sister.

I will probably will be in the fringe with the target audience for the brand, but I would completely drop the non-main heroine character scenes and instead use those scenes and ad more to the main. Risa (the protag sister) got severely shafted in the scene department, like the gentleman above me noted and that's a damn shame because I would rather have 3 more scenes with her instead of the 3 nurse scenes (yes, she got 3 fucking scenes), like she is a main heroine you know! Anyways for me I am the kind of guy that would rather have fewer heroines but whole lot of character development and scenes. My favorite Squeez games to date are the ones that the character Asuka Tooyama appears (voiced by Miru) because well I guess if you devote time and effort to a character it pays enough that fans want a FD with such character. Who knew?

Rant over. tl;dr: Quality>Quantity always. But I still loved this game. It just a critique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)