[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D 2 + Dancer Set + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

is it possible to provide a step by step instruction on how to apply the patch?
i downloaded all the files and the instructions are so confusing... :(

is it possible to provide a step by step instruction on how to apply the patch?
i downloaded all the files and the instructions are so confusing... :(
Search it in youtube
there is a video there that teaches you how to install it

I have a weird problem.
Every time I download this game, the files are corrupted and I can't extract them. Fixing it like suggested isn't helping. I also checked my discs for corrupted sectors and everything is fine.
And every other .zip .rar or .7zip opens just fine... it's just this game (and new Sexy Beach).
What is happening? No one else seems to have this problem...
Please help.

I have a weird problem.
Every time I download this game, the files are corrupted and I can't extract them. Fixing it like suggested isn't helping. I also checked my discs for corrupted sectors and everything is fine.
And every other .zip .rar or .7zip opens just fine... it's just this game (and new Sexy Beach).
Please help.

You know everytime I have problems I go to google
I never had that error so I cannot help

I have a weird problem.
Please help.

what are you using for extraction? the latest version of 7zip should be able to extract everything fine. and it's free. i use winrar 4.20 (hehehe 420)... it's not the latest version but it extracts everything i throw at it.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Is there a place where I could get like famous mods?

Well the problem is that there's not much mods for this game for whatever reason. Generally you get mods from this JP place http://www.uppervolta-3d.net/ password to get into specific game sections is stated on a page itself. But be careful first custom meido 3d mods are also mixed in with the second game. They labeled tho

Reactions: ancer_nyaa

Users who are viewing this thread