[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [150424] [エウシュリー] 神のラプソディ + Append Disk + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
eUHFw9A.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:20A8878AB9E1FFA473F2DD7FD2FFE9CC5D44832F&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-350650/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [150424] [エウシュリー] 神のラプソディ + Append Disk + Manual.torrent
    39 KB · Views: 817
Last edited:
Kami no Rhapsody

Description
The great plains of Kvarna spreads out from the border between the western part and the central plains of the Raulbash continent. This was the territory of the demi-humans who have resided here peacefully for thousands of years.

One time, the ‘Kami no Kaido’, the ruler of the southeastern plains who is close to God, declared that he would train a successor to inherit his immense power and knowledge. With those words, he opened the gates to the holy land, ‘Shrine of the End’ (Tsui no Goshi). The successor candidates were bestowed the privilege to explore the previously-sealed area and various abilities by the Kami no Kaido, to overcome the severe trials that lay before them.

Youths from all races and religions heeded this call and gathered together, including the young researcher Erballade who left his hometown to seek wisdom and the unknown. There will only be one successor. With honour, wisdom, power and wealth, along with the expectations of their hometowns, a fierce competition is about to begin.

[From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Thanks Girlcelly Brother, it's always amazing for your sharing speed and quality. No matter how, hope we can stick with all this sharing spirit all the ways go, thousand appreciating~

Thank you for sharing this treat and thank you very much for all the stuff you shared with this community over the years. I very much appreciate all the work you put into bringing this content to us.

You probably won't see this but I really wanted to show my appreciation to you and I am sure many other people feel the same.

Again, thank you very much.

I'm still trying to know what went wrong with my installation or perhaps, this is because eushully doesnt like to have "cheating" devices running? currently running it with ITH
zXGAh7H.jpg

I'm currently having an issue where the ARC game engine stops working whenever I complete the first map (the one where it show you how to move and attack, etc). This also happens whenever I try to load from the main screen. I run the game with jap locale (via applocale) and have changed my time zome to UTC+9:00 (Tokyo, Osaka, etc). Any suggestions on possible fixes? I uninstalled and reinstalled once, but may try again shortly.

it seems that the game needs to be installed including your system clock is set to Japanese format which means 24 hour clock

Okay, so I changed my clock format to Japan, and sync'd it with the windows internet time just to be sure. This seems to have fixed the crash that happened whenever I tried to use any of the buttons from the menus (like save/load - whether it was on the title screen or not, it was crashing). However, I still get an ARC Game Engine crash whenever I kill the last enemy in the first mission. Any thoughts or suggestions?

As of right now, I have changed my clock format and time zone, changed my region locale to Japan, and I am using app locale. This last time I tried to install the game without using app locale, but I'm about to do a reinstall using it to see if that fixes the problem.

One thing that bothers me is that text on some screens doesn't always display correctly for me, like in the pic below. This only happens during installations, though. Is there anything else I can do to make my computer think it's more Japanese?

EU Error.png

I reinstalled using app locale to run setup, and no luck. It still crashes after I kill the last enemy in the first mission. I took some more screen shots of the different kinds of errors I'm seeing, though. Hopefully someone can provide me with some insight. Eushully games are my favorite, so I'm not giving up on this one.

The first picture is the crash I keep seeing. The second is another example of the incorrectly displayed text I mentioned in the above post. This one happens whenever I try to run the game without using applocale.

EU Crash.pngEU Run.png

Eushully's game can't be play without Japan locale.
App locale is useless.

Eushully's game can't be play without Japan locale.
App locale is useless.

I changed my locale to Japan, and tried installing and running the game that way (as I had with every previous Eushully title), but that's when I got the messages displaying that incomprehensble text. As of right now, this is what I have done:

Changed locale to Japan via control panel/regions.
Changed clock format to Japan and sync'd time to ensure it was correct
Changed time zone to UTC +9, also made sure time displayed as 24 hours, not 12
Attempted to use AppLocale to run it
Attempted a fresh install without using AppLocale
Deleted old save folders in local app data (this allows me to access save/load screens, but I can not actually save without a crash - discovered this a bit ago)
I tried running it in compatibility mode for shits and giggles
I tried running it with VNR and enabling the time/zone and Japan locale options, with no luck.

I changed my locale to Japan, and tried installing and running the game that way (as I had with every previous Eushully title), but that's when I got the messages displaying that incomprehensble text. As of right now, this is what I have done:

Changed locale to Japan via control panel/regions.
Changed clock format to Japan and sync'd time to ensure it was correct
Changed time zone to UTC +9, also made sure time displayed as 24 hours, not 12
Attempted to use AppLocale to run it
Attempted a fresh install without using AppLocale
Deleted old save folders in local app data (this allows me to access save/load screens, but I can not actually save without a crash - discovered this a bit ago)
I tried running it in compatibility mode for shits and giggles
I tried running it with VNR and enabling the time/zone and Japan locale options, with no luck.

use your windows OS, install the language package japan as main language and with your spoken language as secondary. then install your game. It works for me.
Hope this helps.

Finally got it to behave! Not sure quite how, I monkeyed around with a lot of windows settings and file names/locations. Time to play!

Last edited:
Have you checked your connection, this game just been released and i see plenty of seeder.
Tha same also applied on the chrono clock thread that you ask reseed

Ohh, I see. I guess I had grabbed the old magnet. Guess they were updated and everyone abandoned the old links. Thanks for the heads up.

help someone every time i run program always show this error. can someone explain it? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html