[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた + Sofmap Bonus Drama CD + Original Soundtrack + Dream Of Human PATCH + Ribbon Patch + Update 1.1

could it be your anti virus software?

Ok, so I tried again with Avast and Malwarebytes disabled, and the download went through without any problems. I didn't even get any error messages with Winrar either. I find that very strange that these two would screw with downloading this.

There's nothing in my package that could have triggered most reputable AV software. Make sure you have enough HDD space for the downloads and extraction.

There's nothing in my package that could have triggered most reputable AV software. Make sure you have enough HDD space for the downloads and extraction.

Downloaded to a 1TB Drive which at the time had 720GB free space. But as I said, disabling both Malwarebytes and Avast did the trick. Don't know what to say, but that's what worked for me. No more Winrar error as far as the patched exe is concerned. The game archive itself wasn't giving any problems.

For Shizuku's route, at one point, the voice and text don't match, what she speaks is always from her previous text, basically voice is delays...
Anyone else have same problem?
Already done 1.20 patch, so don't really know what else there is :/

I think the VN was not thoroughly quality checked. Despite the patch, it still can crash at random times, and sometimes the new text appears over the old one so that it's only readable by looking at the log (where that bug does not show up). I'm afraid there's not much to do, other than waiting for another patch (if there's any).

Edit: As I'm playing Shizuku's route as well, I just encountered that annoying text-voice-bug. Beginning of chapter 11.

Last edited:
Programming wise, this game is a disaster. Even with all settings to japanese, it still gives a lot of troubles like slow downs, not responding to commands, random crashes. At a point I got tired and tried to finish a route with the skip mode, but had to gave up since it was just one crash after the other.

In this game Sorahane used a ton of small files, unlike in the previous games (Aqua, Sakura Sakimashita) where they went with a few huge files as per quite common procedure of most companies. This time they changed but they failed. This game is nearly unplayable even after 3 patches and I'm not sure they can solve it with patches.

For Shizuku's route, at one point, the voice and text don't match, what she speaks is always from her previous text, basically voice is delays...
Anyone else have same problem?
Already done 1.20 patch, so don't really know what else there is :/

The funny thing is, that voice delay happens only with Shizuku's voice. Nagisa's dialogue was perfectly fine, so I thought that bug may be only up to that point. But, once Shizuku talks again, the delay occurs again. I have started another route and will see if there's the same issue.

The funny thing is, that voice delay happens only with Shizuku's voice. Nagisa's dialogue was perfectly fine, so I thought that bug may be only up to that point. But, once Shizuku talks again, the delay occurs again. I have started another route and will see if there's the same issue.

well good for u..
my problem is
all voice are off.. while i still can hear BGM and sound effect.
finally after try change the compatibility, the voice are back on.. but the game become lag/delayed.

well. i tot i need a patch.. but after i found 1.20 and patch it
the whole game wont let me load at all..
even after i play a new game n save it.. load n freeze =~=

after next 24 hour... i uninstall it due to stress
so far in shizuku route after chap 14... the game keep crash over n over... lol

Another negative update of mine: I played Yui's route with the occasional bugs until the chapter where apparently the heavy drama would be going to start. I do my preventive save and the screen goes black for a scene change, ... BUT nothing happened afterwards. So I force quit the VN and restart it, load the save (which is just before that moment) and now the save won't even go that far as the black screen happens right immediately without any changes. So Yui's route became unplayable, Shizuku's has that voice delay bug (her h-scene from the full savegame seemed fine in that regard) and I've been to annoyed to even venture into the Kokone's route.

Based on the 100% savegame, there's no scene jump feature as in Sakura sakimashita, so the only "joy" are the h-scenes. If I could, I'd rant directly at Sorahane ...

i'm also frustated playing this one ... many bug every where.... delay and some crashing.... not until 5 hours i dropped this one... :( is sorahane didn't have quality checker ? :@

This game system is node.js framework.
However it seems that has critical problem as stability.
Maybe Sorahane's member didn't test the game fully.

Hi! anybody tried here the 2.00 ver patch?(http://www.sorahane.org/web/pach_dl/) It's over 510MB and as I write this a I currenly downloading it.

So does this patch makes all the bugs go away? Also is it possible to hook this games if it's on 2.00.

Also I have had problems with hooking the game with either ITH 3.0 and the latest VNR. I did got the file from hongfire that enables the hook. Will the work with the 2.00 ver?

"Eroges can have bad art, story, bgm, voice actresses" . . . .But bad programing is sure very new to me....(just some of my random ramblings)

Hi! anybody tried here the 2.00 ver patch?(http://www.sorahane.org/web/pach_dl/) It's over 510MB and as I write this a I currenly downloading it.

So does this patch makes all the bugs go away? Also is it possible to hook this games if it's on 2.00.
I tried it, loaded a save and it crashed after a few seconds (but the notes mentioned some possible incompatibility). So I started a new game and when entering the second scene the game slowed down and crashed.

In the notes they also mention they're aware of the many problems and will continue providing patches as time goes on.

This patch is good for nothing just like the others, they should just re-compile the whole script and re-release the game providing a free copy to those who bought the first version.

I tried the patch only for short time, i. e. no route actually completed. But, so far the voice-text mismatch bug during Shizuku's route was fixed. The game seems still to crash randomly during ctrl text-skipping, but seems to be (more) stable during normal play. The other text bug during the common route (where the new text would sometimes be on top of the old one) looks also like being fixed. So overall: might be worth another try.

I'll wait for maybe 2 months more. But this really is unfortunate and Sorahane should have used another engine. In the mean time ill play Sorahane's old titles. . . .

It's clever decision for more stable environment patch.
Sorahane must use Kirikiri engine like their old games.

It's clever decision for more stable environment patch.
Sorahane must use Kirikiri engine like their old games.
yeah kirikiri is a freeware right? So Sorahane would have to pay less that using other commercial engines.

any update about patch?
the game are great but.. but... its still unstable QAQ

The only news is that their website now is functioning, since i was never able to open it; there is nothing useful in the download section.

I have a question since i hadn't tried the game yest: is the game unstable for everyone o for same of you the game work well? You know, i have a double install of 4 OS so i may play without problems.

no idea.. i try on win xp, 7 and 8.. keep getting voice bug and even cant load the game at all after save..lol
too bad we cant hook this VN by using ITH =(

Patch 3.00 here http://www.sorahane.org/web/pach_dl/
Can't tell if has been just released or i miss it in my previous post; the date of the files inside the zip are 30 October so probably no one noticed (or maybe i'm the only one not knowing).
Since the update is small i suppose that require the previous updates, i am right?
For the ith thingie, i know that there is a patched exe for 1.20 that bypass ith/agth and copy the text to clipboard directly so i don't thgink is still usable. edit: I'm leaving now, can someone try this?
You still need the modified executable made from 水崎来夢@hongfire, i just modified the new o2.js; credits goes to him.

Attachments

• o2_301.rar
    74.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
c785293package.jpg

Info

Romanji title: Haruka Kanata
Official title: はるかかなた
Package Size: 4.36 GB

Info: http://www.sorahane.org/web/harukakanata/
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=785293
VNDB: http://vndb.org/r29429

Incest is wincest.

Main Game

torrent.gif
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた 初回版.torrent (18 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

Includes:
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた (iso+mds rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた Dream Of Human -Regend Edition- (iso+mds rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた Original Sound Track (tak+cue rr3).rar
(18禁ゲーム) [140530] [SORAHANE] はるかかなた 録ろ下ろしドラマCD (tak+cue rr3).rar
Manuals Scans and Disk Scans
Update 1.1

Ribbon Patch:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!usR3ATRb!_97Qzb89p_Rau1h6KbJu7A

Torrent posted by Checkmate are [hl-violet]-Faster-Than-Light-[/hl-violet] Seeded.
Code:
❀AS Bought Game❀

Brought to you by Anime-Sharing.com
このゲームはAnime-Sharingのチームの提供で送り致します

You're free to distribute this file in anyway you like, however, please don't remove this info.txt
DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-225094/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Arghhh, I can't use this torrent file anymore, can you reupload this?

Damn i came too late

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.