[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Scans

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Sca

So it does became like this 黄金の結婚ー or this? 黄金の結婚-

edit: sorry, my native language is not english so i mistakenly assigned the term "punctuation" to the wrong sign.

Last edited:
Reactions: oilaolenm
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [140530] [ensemble] Golden Marriage + episode00 patch + Marika Patch + Original & Arranged Soundtrack + Sofmap Bonus + Manual Sca

its either this 黄金の結婚! or 黄金の結婚!

Neither of them is the correct punctuation -
you need something that completely ends a phrase/sentence, or it won't be called "complete" as mentioned in the official download page (well, the requirement of a punctuation is tricky enough, though). (The correct punctuation can be found in Kurokaze's post above (the one with the links of the official mirrors))

its either this 黄金の結婚! or 黄金の結婚!
Ah, yes, it seems that it doesn't matter whether it's half-width or full-width :dead:

P.S. The hints posted above have been updated accordingly.

Playing this makes me wanna get married...
But i'm 20 so i wonder if its too early lol xD
thanks for sharing the game =)

can someone tell me how to split file .tak

I can't do it for the format of audio file, even whit the cue file :confused:

EDIT: Forget it. Already learned to handle the audio file tak If you wish to know contact me ^_^

Last edited:

I want to get married orz. Too old now.
what will you do with your eroge collection,figurines and any hentai related objects if you are ever getting married and its not an imouto type but oneesan type?

This is why i live alone.

just thinking i need to throw my dvds and delete 1TB+ games on hard disk will kill me

I want last long, encrypt everything and put it on a hold for when you're free again.

just thinking i need to throw my dvds and delete 1TB+ games on hard disk will kill me

Oh yeah, I can feel with you sans the dvds :D. Fortunately, I decided to put most of my VNs on - by now - two external HDDs so that I can at least hide them in case I should ever find a gf/wife (and leave my room for that to happen *lol*)

@the post about the "golddigger" girl: As said before, she's straightforward with stating what she wants. Going past the first impression, she's actually quite the strange, but nice character who takes pride in herself and her musical talent and states to see her music performance live before deciding if the money is "worth" the investment. It's not like she pushes and/or hits on the MC 24/7 aggressively.

Could someone please upload a save point after the opening video if possible? (after they move in the heroes mansion and order their pizza)

For some specific reasons my pc can't play the video and the engine crashes on me ='(

EDIT: at least i think thats where the opening plays due to the nature of th crash.

did you try reinstalling the game or update codec pack for video
try installing k-lite codec pack

did you try reinstalling the game or update codec pack for video
try installing k-lite codec pack

Thanks for the tip, but my problem is unrelated to the game and codecs. Messed up a few days ago while playing around with regedit and win update, and got a good bunch of my system files corrupted beyond repair. Only a clean win install will solve this mess (which is out of the question for now).

Thanks for the tip, but my problem is unrelated to the game and codecs. Messed up a few days ago while playing around with regedit and win update, and got a good bunch of my system files corrupted beyond repair. Only a clean win install will solve this mess (which is out of the question for now).

try installing virtualbox then

Cleared Rei Route to bad we only get a CG with the ring and not one with Wedding Dress, thought it could be in After Story, but there wasn't a button for this so it to seem we don't get After Story this time, unlike in the last title Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo.

Edit: Anyone knows if we need all five other routes clear before Marikas Route is unlocked?

Last edited:

Cleared Rei Route to bad we only get a CG with the ring and not one with Wedding Dress, thought it could be in After Story, but there wasn't a button for this so it to seem we don't get After Story this time, unlike in the last title Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo.

Edit: Anyone knows if we need all five other routes clear before Marikas Route is unlocked?

According to the jp. walkthrough, there are no requirements to Marika's route. And how was Rei's, drama free, light/heavy drama?

According to the jp. walkthrough, there are no requirements to Marika's route. And how was Rei's, drama free, light/heavy drama?

Used this walkthrough, but chouldn't reach Marika Route, after the dance party it was end.

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/ensemble/goldenmarriage.html

Liked the Route although in Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo there were better routes. Would say it was light drama.

Used this walkthrough, but chouldn't reach Marika Route, after the dance party it was end.

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/ensemble/goldenmarriage.html

Liked the Route although in Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo there were better routes. Would say it was light drama.

Light drama's fine for me, thanks.
Just to make sure. Did you install the Marika patch (マリーカ攻略パッチ)? According to seiya-saga, which I also use, it's the only requirement to access her route. Otherwise, I'll check it when I'm on my notebook in around an hour :)

Light drama's fine for me, thanks.
Just to make sure. Did you install the Marika patch (マリーカ攻略パッチ)? According to seiya-saga, which I also use, it's the only requirement to access her route. Otherwise, I'll check it when I'm on my notebook in around an hour :)

Should be installed have both bonus buttons in the gallery two CGs for Episode 0 and five CGs on the other button which should be Marika Route.

Should be installed have both bonus buttons in the gallery two CGs for Episode 0 and five CGs on the other button which should be Marika Route.

Okay, I checked. First off: Her route is ultra short and basically ends with Nagisa giving her the ring. So if you have seen the scene on the terrace + the credit roll, that's all to it unfortuantely. The following in spoilers, just to be safe:
If you get the after the dance party the story from Marika's point of view recapping about how she met Nagisa and his being her first love, you'll be instantly on her route. Following by her waking up in dining room -> bath scene -> waking up in her room -> terrace scene -> credit roll. Indicated by Marika on the title screen

Just an FYI:

Expiry dates for the official downloads of the Marika patch and the Episode 00 patch have been postponed to 8th August 17:00 JST and 26th December (!?) 17:00 JST respectively.

However, expiry date for the official download of the secret wallpapers has NOT been changed (4th July 17:00 JST).

I have installed all 2 patch but i can't find the program to launch the game, can anyone tell me why ?

I have installed all 2 patch but i can't find the program to launch the game, can anyone tell me why ?
They act as addons to the main game, not independent games.

To check if you've got them installed successfully: from the main menu, choose [CG MODE]. On the left hand side, you should notice that there're two additional tabs beneath the "PAGE 09" tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/