☼ Tell Us Your Current Mood With a Sticker ☼

BD17mg.png

Current mood for the girl who is recovering from the heat

lvD5zp.png

/me wishes for a new world where there's no heat. Only cold, only cold. She wants snow, she wants snow

Z7qo1z.png

It would be perfect, really...

Current mood:

D4Agkl.png

/me looks for a way to do a perfect weather

Smart as always, dear Mary-chan
But it would have to be a huge dome that would cover the entire planet. And that needs a lot of money.
Where will we get so much money?

Urgent current mood:

zKQf5K.png

*Think of solutions gives more problems than the problem itself...*

You're right. Maybe, it'll be easier to fly to another planet.
Or be like bear, but vice versa and sleeping in the summer.

VvW2my.png

/me is still thinking about solutions to stop the heat from her city...

tSt1l0.png

/me doesn't find good ideas while she's still struggling not to melt. She must keep the promise she made to Mary-chan

0STCs0.png

/me tries to sleep but she cannot.

qmc0Vc.png

*So much to do, so much to think, so much I can't do. I can't stop thinking...*

i hear ya. i have the same problem >,<

Since starting to get hot here, I really struggle to sleep and ended up sleeping too late...
And during the day I look like a zombie...

Many things keep your mind busy when you want to sleep as well, Creng-san?

34TsZ1.png

Since starting to get hot here, I really struggle to sleep and ended up sleeping too late...
And during the day I look like a zombie...

Many things keep your mind busy when you want to sleep as well, Creng-san?

34TsZ1.png

Yeah pretty much Fair-chan. I have too much to think about, i feel restless and my head hurts...
920DG3.png

You can find more stickers here ~ * note :there are more besides of the first page: *

Have fun~

My current mood:
y8q9lT.png

edit-

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=120446]Utaツ[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122189]Saga.[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION]; [MENTION=119207]Creng[/MENTION]; [MENTION=105336]Faireye[/MENTION]; [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=118937]okabe_rintarou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112735]starry_carrot[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60953]Aeritha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION];

Thanks for asking! :)

Current mood:

viTFPFw.jpg
19C0S2o.jpg
7eyCXyR.jpg

Because I'm tired and it's very late. Good night! ^^

Good morning! ^__^

*likes to sleep*
Sleep is good!
A sleeping child grows up! - Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon
dkJg4r.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷