[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game RIP ★ [New Release][130726][ILLUSION] むすメイク [3.58G] /w 3x Bonus

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

むすメイク

Brand: ILLUSION
Product Price: \9,240 (Pre-Tax \8,800)
Release Date: 2013/07/26
File Size: 3.58GB

Gerne: リアルタイム3Dアニメイク
Sub-Gerne : 3Dポリゴン、シミュレーション
Categories: シミュレーション、育成
Scenario Writer: 尾之上咲太

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=773427
Information: http://www.illusion.jp/preview/musume/index.html

Included: むすメイク 予約特典 「JKコスプレセット」
Included: むすメイク 追加データ Vol.1
Included: むすメイク きゃらメイク&Hビューアー

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:51975B0E79813523BBC0AC994DCD7E2B14BF422A
[img]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/images/attach/torrent.gif[/img] [URL="http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=293198"]Click to download the torrent file[/URL]

Thank you for downloading. You are free to repost this torrent anywhere.
DO NOT RE-CREATE ANOTHER TORRENT OR UPLOAD TO DDL

DDL will be provided 1 hour before seeding is completed.

I can't find the notice but this is probably their last work before leaving the business (edit: wrong news);
i'm a little sad, my pc run both company games smoothly at maximum quality and stereoscopic with the shutter glasses (tridef work natively with all their game engines, not a 2d conversion) so i keep a removable dedicate disk for them.
I hope someone can fill their position in future with better results.
Romanji: Musumakeup , from a rough story translation you have to raise a chidren like in the old game Princess maker.
Ill' wait for an HF patch from Inquisitor before playing the game.

edit: Inquisitor released the HF patch 0.2 for this game that include DLC1, english launcher , uncensor mods and same other things....

Last edited:
I can't find the notice but this is probably their last work before leaving the business; i'm a little sad, my pc run both company games smoothly at maximum quality and stereoscopic with the shutter glasses (tridef work natively with all their game engines, not a 2d conversion) so i keep a removable dedicate disk for them.
I hope someone can fill their position in future with better results.

I'm not sure of the title translation, from the rough story translation you have to raise a chidren like in the old game Princess maker.

You must have mixed up with Teatime, which is indeed leaving the business after Love Death Final.

Off topic, but how many of the users here are folks who left HF after they got hit with C&D notices? I've definitely seen some of those usernames at HF before.

You must have mixed up with Teatime, which is indeed leaving the business after Love Death Final.

But didn't the two companies joined in a singlo one same time ago? (Source Sankakucomplex)
Or is that Teatime leave business and the team join Illusion? I'm searching same info now.

edit: found same info but are imprecise and conflicting: Teatime and Fulltime join together, Illusion not involved! next: Teatime and Fulltime are the same company releasing different products! and also Teatime and Illusion joing toghether, and finally Illusion leaving.
I wonder ho many of this notices are the results of incorrect translations; finally i mixed thos rumors and got a wrong idea.
And yes, Micchi's say that they have to release the last Love Death game before closing; so now i wonder: with Teatime is also disappearing FullTime?

Off topic, but how many of the users here are folks who left HF after they got hit with C&D notices? I've definitely seen some of those usernames at HF before.

Inquisitor is still very active on HF and is also present here even if you can rarely see him.
You can go on HF and see how Inquisitor is still now building installers, to mod games, there isn't a single 3D game that hasn't Inquisitor patch named "HF PATCH x.x";
usually the patches contains, game updates, english interfaces, sametime entire translations, nodvd, uncensor mod and others, making the modification of the game extrememly easy, so i expect a patch from him for this game too (may require same time).

Last edited:
sigh... i hate seeing people commenting such as more seed! more speed! just stop whining, the game will be on your computer sooner or later! if you guys really want it, then spent some loads for supporting the company! buy originals! otherwise, keep quiet and stop complaining!

Question: What's it for? (ILLUSION むすメイク きゃらメイク&Hビューアー)
it is necessary to install?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games