[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170127][ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン パッケージ版 [1408M]

ic,ty btw some1 said that it can choose pure love or ntr but i dont see any option relate to that?

nah it doesn't have that, he assumed it's the same as Alice soft's previous game Tsumamigui 3 which has that, but this game doesn't have that

savefile here: (97%) by Subsrulez... seriously though, this game needs a walkthrough too. We're missing a lot of foreplay here. :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...cesoft]-は~とふるママン-[h-game]-578467/#post2620361

Re VNR.. it's a big thing. if you guys don't know what VNR is, it's visual novel reader and it's around 140mb for me... sigh that link so small in the vid had to squint... /p/ in the middle... however, i still haven't gotten it to work and it's bulky. anyone help please? so many settings inside! @_@ thanks!

Tengo la ultima version de ITH aun asi no me sale el texto correctamente, lo unico que funciona para mi es el Visual Novel Reader y si quisiera usar el ITH, es mas comodo para mi.

Extraño a mi me lo corre correctamente tal vez sea por diferencias de software.

por cierto no hay ruta de bigamia menuda decepcion la ruta de la maid solo tiene 4 escenas.

Buen eroge muy corto pero muy bueno en contenido espero que alicesoft se luzca con el rance X va ser un juegazo

does anyone know what the condoms are for?

You use them automatically during certain h-scenes with Shiori. The online manual from Alice Soft also states that you can restock them by visiting the shopping area.

You use them automatically during certain h-scenes with Shiori. The online manual from Alice Soft also states that you can restock them by visiting the shopping area.
so its bad to have it? since you need fill the meter rite?

oooo... thanks.. but dont it put the mc at a disadvantage or does the other family member also use it?

nope,u just need it to have sex with ur future stepmom to up the meter since she wont allow bare sex in earlier stage

Ok. I am convinced the game is bugged. no matter which way I try the Father swoops in and I end up on his route. only time I got Shiori's is when I went full mother on every turn. I've tried to mix and match, played the game about 5 times not 4 father ends, 1 shiori.
What am I doing wrong??

and can anyone explain what the blue window with the spinning loading thing is?

Ok. I am convinced the game is bugged. no matter which way I try the Father swoops in and I end up on his route. only time I got Shiori's is when I went full mother on every turn. I've tried to mix and match, played the game about 5 times not 4 father ends, 1 shiori.
What am I doing wrong??

and can anyone explain what the blue window with the spinning loading thing is?

just make sure dont drop shiori star too much,if have low star others can swoop u easily

just make sure dont drop shiori star too much,if have low star others can swoop u easily

thanks for the tip, but I still find that just one interaction with the father is enough to bump him up like 3-4x my bumps. its ridiculous for CG collection.

does anyone have a walkthrough ? or atleast know how to expand the beast energy limit?.. because not all action do that and 40 energy is not enough .. and im almost half way to the end, im on day 23.

The beasty energy limit is related to the mother complexe gauge. So technically it should increase with each new level up of your "mother complexe" stage (the bar below the beast gauge).
There doesn't seem to be any walthrough avaible yet.

The beasty energy limit is related to the mother complexe gauge. So technically it should increase with each new level up of your "mother complexe" stage (the bar below the beast gauge).
There doesn't seem to be any walthrough avaible yet.

i get that, its just hard for me to find out which action do actually increase his mazakon. having sex does not increase it, which is weird. The love bar in the other hand is easy to increase. Vnr does not like it when i save scum, thats why i ask :)

i get that, its just hard for me to find out which action do actually increase his mazakon. having sex does not increase it, which is weird. The love bar in the other hand is easy to increase. Vnr does not like it when i save scum, thats why i ask :)

if im not mistaken,visit home with her in the morning got scene which increase the mother complex,and also the bath scene where her give handjob also increase the mother complex.But if u prefer cheating u easily can use cheat engine to make sure the beast energy doesnt reach the max

Ah, I see. I can only cite Alice Soft's manual as the question was mentioned in their FAQ section.
"ゲーム序盤、まだ汐梨との関係が浅いうちはマザコン度はなかなか上がりません。
喫茶店や河原で休憩を入れつつ、まずは汐梨と親しくなっていってください。
麻衣に昂奮を鎮めてもらうのも良いでしょう。
-> During the beginning when your relationship with Shiori is still fresh, it's quite hard to increase the mother con bar. Focus on deepening the relationship with Shiori, while you take regular breaks at the café or the riverside (to empty the beast gauge). Letting Mayu take care of your arrousal works also fine.
ある程度ストーリーが進むと、昼や夜に汐梨と一緒にアパートへ行くことで
任意にマザコン度を上げることができるようになります"
-> Once you progressed in the story to some degree, you can increase the mother con bar at will by going to the appartment with Shiori at noon or at night.
Honestly, it's not really descriptive.

Ideally, there will be a detailed day-by-day walkthrough at some time like there was a JP. one for Tsumashibori (that one was super in-depth).

*May contain spoilers*

Some help for people confused.You can do certain h-scenes to raise the beast gauge and any scene with Shiori increases her love meter, but you still need certain h-scenes to trigger the different endings. So far with maxing out the Beast Gauge and the Love meter with Nighttime events and morning, I still have only gotten the Shiori ending. You some how have to open up other h-scenes that will allow for unprotected sex to lead to the protagonist getting Shiori(otherwise at the end of Day 55 she just reconfirms her marriage with your father). You also can't just sit back and wait for the NTR endings as they require certain scenes to trigger that you need to raise her love meter to trigger(I tried just letting the grandfather take her, but at a certain point he stopped triggering all the way until the end of the game). Basically the game is about trial and error, but unlike choice pick routes where you can just go back and pick the other choice this game requires meter planning and searching for the correct combination of events to trigger for each person.

On a side note, I have never liked the way Alicesoft handles their Shota antagonist, their sex scenes involve just playing with the woman and letting their friends have sex with her more than themselves. I am still waiting for the Alicesoft game that has the Shota actually try to win the woman for themselves through sexual conquer and getting her pregnant. Also, only two shown Shiori preggo endings is a little disappointing(just showing a gauge is meh). I was also hoping the next door wife would have a preggo scene with her fat husband, but of course she doesn't. The art is fantastic overall and the types of antagonist is spread, but I was hoping for a little more out of this game(I usually like two women with lots of dedicated scenes to them over 6 with only a handful of scenes, but here we really only got one dedicated, with a few scenes for the next door wife). They could have had any of the antagonists go after the next door wife for any number of reasons since she lived in the same apartment(old man goes after for rent reasons, Shota wants to mess with her, deadbeat brother wants her, ect...). Still there is a quality to this game that Alicesoft sxcels at and I hope to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]