[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150626][ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない! ~巨乳で美人な母さんは家では無防備すぎて僕の股間はもう限界!~ [833M]

I'm wondering. FlowerTradeWinds, are you planning to get this game, which is the "sequel"?

いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない!2 ~巨乳教師の母さんに家でも学園でも甘えたい! ああっ、いいよ母さんっ! はぁはぁ、すごく昂奮するっ!~

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=868892

I tried moving the game folder to the desktop but I still get the error message when I double-click the .exe file:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Can someone please help me fix this problem?

I tried moving the game folder to the desktop but I still get the error message when I double-click the .exe file:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Hello XChaosX, It is unzip the contents to a folder with a short name worked for me.

I tried that and it still didn't work. The only thing that isn't working for me is the .exe file itself; if you could just up the .exe on MEGA or something and PM it to me, that might fix it; I have every other part of the game.

I tried that and it still didn't work. The only thing that isn't working for me is the .exe file itself; if you could just up the .exe on MEGA or something and PM it to me, that might fix it; I have every other part of the game.

Try this. Rename the .exe to something easy like Game.exe while making sure the folder in which the game is installed is in English as well. Might as well rename the whole thing like, C:/Game/Game.exe

Hopefully it will work.

Also make sure your OS is set to Japanese Locale. Also disable your anti-virus temporarily to check if it is blocking the game or not.

Last edited:
False positive, nothing to worry about. You'll find that some cracked game exe's will generate a flag from a lot of AV programs. But they're harmless and safe to just tell our AV to ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03