[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M] (Crack Added)

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M]

What's the hurry for some of these people?

As FTW just said, they wait for weeks or even a few months to not damage the gains from the eroge companies as much as possible.

Most of you guys don't seem to understand the concept. You guys think just because they have the resources to buy the games means they will release it a day or two later, and that's not how it works (at least, not normally as I've checked in the boards constantly).

They could keep the games they bought private at any moment, but waiting for the games to have a few weeks or months of work allows the companies to earn the money they invested on the making of their games from those who buy them (take in count eroges are quite expensive ranging from the 20 (if you're lucky enough) to the 100 dollars).

Same concept applies here. They will wait until they find the right time to release the crack after the game has sold enough. So, guys learn to be patient.

But enough of that. I would like to ask FTW if under their plans they would release some ripping tools (considering a few are extremely hard to get) in a near future (especially those from Westside).

We are not in a hurry and totally understand if they said "we want to make the crack compatible" or "to support the company and delay for a month" or something. We just ask them DO NOT ACTING LIKE A DICK

Reactions: kotonomiya
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [150424][Ricotta] ワルキューレロマンツェ Re:tell II (予約特典版) [2281M]

We are not in a hurry and totally understand if they said "we want to make the crack compatible" or "to support the company and delay for a month" or something. We just ask them DO NOT ACTING LIKE A DICK

^^^^^This.

Great, you guy wins.
Crack added to top of the thread.
Gave an extra 30 hours of sales to Ricotta, mission accomplished.

话说本来以为某大姐在做补丁,在AS上看到原来又在装逼啊..

我们装不装逼你本来也打算发的吧。
如果我们不装迫的话你就会不发吗?
帮正版争取到 30个小时的销量,任务完成。

Last edited:

What's the hurry for some of these people?

As FTW just said, they wait for weeks or even a few months to not damage the gains from the eroge companies as much as possible.

Most of you guys don't seem to understand the concept. You guys think just because they have the resources to buy the games means they will release it a day or two later, and that's not how it works (at least, not normally as I've checked in the boards constantly).

They could keep the games they bought private at any moment, but waiting for the games to have a few weeks or months of work allows the companies to earn the money they invested on the making of their games from those who buy them (take in count eroges are quite expensive ranging from the 20 (if you're lucky enough) to the 100 dollars).

Same concept applies here. They will wait until they find the right time to release the crack after the game has sold enough. So, guys learn to be patient.

But enough of that. I would like to ask FTW if under their plans they would release some ripping tools (considering a few are extremely hard to get) in a near future (especially those from Westside).
By delaying the release, it seems to me that you are supporting FTW's wallet rather than supporting the developer. FTW is "selling" all of these game cheaper than the eroge companies.

If they really want to support the developers, they have to shut this website down.
This website is not affiliated with any group. We don't involve in any of these drama, nor we endorse it.

Last edited:

This website is not affiliated with any group. We don't involve in any of these drama, nor we endorse it.

I am very sorry for that and I love this website! (Dammit, I'm feeling so bad having said all those words. It wasn't helpful and hurt others' feelings. I won't do that any more.)

Crack delay doesen't have to do anything with so called " care about company" People who want buy game - will do this any way, most of people even after bought - still dl game, just to keep game in mint condition. And put on shelf. SAme goes to ero anime, animation - any kind of content. I can see crack delay being done only for sake of 2DJ VIP advertising and nothing more. Okay, why are you still didn't release this game CG rip ? and lamia game CG rip . since this won't harm company :^)

You can rip the CGs (and other resources) yourself by using the tool posted here: https://bbs.sumisora.org/read.php?tid=11067775 (modified from an asmodean's tool). It works without cracking the game exe first.
No you can't.

I'm perfectly fine of whatever people do, that include FTW/2DJ holding their crack/games. They are free to do whatever they want. However, please be nice to those who paid for the game and put effort into cracking them. That is all I want to say.

I just shared own opinion, and nothing more. Didn't had intention to be rude about it nor about 2DJ/FTW sharing politic. (`‐ω‐´)

ーベルカ

By delaying the release, it seems to me that you are supporting FTW's wallet rather than supporting the developer. FTW is "selling" all of these game cheaper than the eroge companies.

I'm just rather surprised how some people get impatient, even though I shouldn't.

No you can't.

Yes, you can. I posted that right after grabbing the BGM from the archives. If you can't, then you probably don't know how to use that tool, or you've used the wrong version of the tool.

Thank you to those who agree with our thinking, be it partially or fully.

Crack delay doesen't have to do anything with so called " care about company" People who want buy game - will do this any way, most of people even after bought - still dl game, just to keep game in mint condition. And put on shelf. SAme goes to ero anime, animation - any kind of content. I can see crack delay being done only for sake of 2DJ VIP advertising and nothing more. Okay, why are you still didn't release this game CG rip ? and lamia game CG rip . since this won't harm company :^)

No you can't.

The case you said to keep the game in mint condition doesn't apply for this game. This game is DL only, exclusive on DMM. There are many people who joined 2DJ VIP precisely for the reason you said. Keep their purchased games mint. In which their VIP is effectively free because they buy games anyway. They buy more games too because we charge less fee and shipping charges than deputy services elsewhere.

What 2DJ have available, does not mean we have to share it to the public.
And again, nothing wrong with us deciding when to or how to release games we bought, cracks we made, CG packs that we rips, and magazine that we scans.
You are free to find an alternative source of games, crack, CG rip or magazines, if you are unsatisfactory with our releases in any way.

You are perfectly capable of ripping CG youself, and at an admirable rate. We would have invited you into the team if you aren't a competitor.
If we post the CG ASAP, you would have just copied our CG that you don't want to spend effort on ripping, then upload your own version later to double dip.
It is your freedom to do so, regardless of we like it or not. It will be the users to decide if they want to wait for our rip, or download yours.

"Promoting 2DJ VIP", "Lining 2DJ's wallet".

Anyone can say negatively about that. We have our own dedicated cracker, dedicated game release staffs, dedicated CG rip staffs, dedicated magazine scan staff, dedicated programmers for CG rip and other automation tools, dedicated deputy purchase services, resourceful archive of old content, and a group of dedicated supporters, all involved in a healthy give and take environment. With what really just 2 rules, no leaks, and align with the group's agenda. We get things done in ways that suit us, that may not suit the rest of you.

Feel free to promote someone else, line someone else's wallet and see if they can meet our standards.
If you don't like or agree with us, don't download from us, don't buy premium from us, don't try to join our members (VIP or not). Just leave us alone.

Crunchroll moved onto legal anime distribution
FAKKU moved on and went for a publishing business.
2DJ moved on too and try to be more "responsible" in releases. At least we have the options and means to do so.

Time is a cost, saved time is a benefit.

Last edited:
Yes, you can. I posted that right after grabbing the BGM from the archives. If you can't, then you probably don't know how to use that tool, or you've used the wrong version of the tool.

isn't v1.14 is modded version, crack exe doesn't want work with it. And simple close cmd with error. Oh well、 if you did 乙

@FTW
Was it ? didn't know that this game was DMM exclusive.
All japanese XXX content oriented only on one market - japanese market. For non JP users, sure your VIP section good i assume ? I didn't said anything about it being bad. I just always say what i think. hehe
I think you forget small chat what we had some time ago, few month back. I keep my promises, and not repost your CG rips, since like you said - i can do this by my salfe.

ま~いい~か~

isn't v1.14 is modded version, crack exe doesn't want work with it. And simple close cmd with error. Oh well、 if you did 乙
Use the "exfp3_v3.1.4.exe" version, which is included in the archive available for download from that bbs.sumisora.org's page I mentioned above. It works for both the "月に寄りそう乙女の作法2" and this game (the two games I've tried).

P.S. I guess the Westside tool for 月に寄りそう乙女の作法2 also works for this game, too.

Use the "exfp3_v3.1.4.exe" version, which is included in the archive available for download from that bbs.sumisora.org's page I mentioned above. It works for both the "月に寄りそう乙女の作法2" and this game (the two games I've tried).

P.S. I guess the Westside tool for 月に寄りそう乙女の作法2 also works for this game, too.

i used it, maybe i'm not very good at cg ripping, but i have idea how to use asm's tools. CMD crushed on every archive. I properly loaded > dat, fkey, exe -> CMD closed with error.

I would be highly appreciated if you guys would discuss cg ripping in a separated thread instead.

If you do not like our agenda, download from someone else, please.
If you don't want us "monopolizing", we can stop posting publicly. But don't take our private releases and post it on the internet. You can't have it both ways.
tl;dr as usual.
Erm, maybe you misunderstand something? I am not an uploader and don't understand why should I download from somewhere else if I have just some minor annoyances with your releases?
And what's wrong with posting my honest opinions on your shortcomings?

^ u don't have to install it, just apply the crack and double click it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg