[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [141226][CLIP☆CRAFT] ユニオリズム・カルテット 初回版 [4831M] (Crack & Getchu Drama & Harlem DLC & Digital Content & Update Included)

I've been trying to get the Minamo and Ashe (Amane's older sister and Pendragon lady, w/e their correct names are if I'm not botching it) routes but after seeing the walkthrough, it seems those don't exist?

So Minamo and Ashe, along with some others just don't have even a mini route in this game, just a scene recollection bonus in the extras? If someone can confirm for sure that would be great. I was spending hours playing with the options to figure out how the hell to see how to unlock their routes until I saw that there was a walkthrough. And that seems to point that they don't have routes.

I've been trying to get the Minamo and Ashe (Amane's older sister and Pendragon lady, w/e their correct names are if I'm not botching it) routes but after seeing the walkthrough, it seems those don't exist?

So Minamo and Ashe, along with some others just don't have even a mini route in this game, just a scene recollection bonus in the extras? If someone can confirm for sure that would be great. I was spending hours playing with the options to figure out how the hell to see how to unlock their routes until I saw that there was a walkthrough. And that seems to point that they don't have routes.

yep, you unlock their scene after clearing Yurina and Amane route

That makes me sad that they didn't get proper routes. I actually preferred a lot of the sub heroines to the main ones.

Here's to hoping they make a fandisc sometime soon.

looking back to their first title (they only made 2 so far), it got it's FD.
i'm also hoping they will release it for UQ too. the plot is okay, but honestly the artwork is good.

As for me, I can't get enough of the fehdas. I hope they make a fan disc or a sequel for this game with the same main character Akito or a new hero. I also like the character voice for Ashe; it suits her personality as a proud high-ranking princess.

Looks like there's another vote thing happening on Clip Craft's site. I remember seeing the results of a different vote before the game release. Though I don't know how that worked, if it was just popularity of only the main four heroines?

This time it seems it includes everyone now. I hope some of the sub heroines end up being very popular over the main ones if possible. Ashe, Silveria, and Minamo being top would personally be nice. If they end up being big dark horses and that influences a sequel or fandisc, that would be great. My ability to appreciate the game is extremely limited so I guess I don't have much say in this but I am rooting for those 3 sub heroines at least.

Anyone able to keep, the Harem Patch, after installing v1.02, when I install Harem Patch it goes back to v1.01a and when I install v1.02 it removes Harem Patch, notable because Gallery has less CGs.

Anyone able to keep, the Harem Patch, after installing v1.02, when I install Harem Patch it goes back to v1.01a and when I install v1.02 it removes Harem Patch, notable because Gallery has less CGs.
As mentioned by someone previously, do NOT install v1.02 if you've already installed the harem patch. v1.02 is for those who have installed v1.01 patch but without the harem patch.

Hook for the game in case anyone wants: /HSN0@00454F02

EDIT: Whoops, didn't read previous page. Ah well, there's mine anyway. It doesn't have any issues with repetition like the default hook has.

Last edited:
Just began to play that game, and OMG Warabi is so annoying: her voice, her manners :punch:
So she is supposed to be a Knight, really...?

I know that the clumsy, shy and indecisive types are popular, but this one correspond to all of these a little too much for my sanity :P

Last edited:
Warabi hasn't even that much screentime and any real important role from what I've seen, so yeah skipping past her few appearances will not affect anything ;). I'd personally recommend Silveria as the first time you venture a bit in her route actually doesn't feel like a simple character swap and new dialogues (in comparion to what I've seen with Amane and Yuria).

Warabi hasn't even that much screentime and any real important role from what I've seen, so yeah skipping past her few appearances will not affect anything ;).
Seems so, I hope she's not that popular of a character in Japan, for future games :/
I largely prefer manipulator queen, haughty noble, classic tsundere... in fact any proactive heroine is better than her!

I'd personally recommend Silveria as the first time you venture a bit in her route actually doesn't feel like a simple character swap and new dialogues (in comparion to what I've seen with Amane and Yuria).
Well I am mainly interested by Remiria (her voice :lovestruck:) and Amane, as Milia and Marielle are not my cup of tea, and Yuria is way too attached to the mc to be interesting :rolleyes:. I still didn't see the others, but suggestion noted about Silveria :P
Is the main route long? Or is it branching fast?

Last edited:
Seems so, I hope she's not that popular of a character in Japan, for future games :/
I largely prefer manipulator queen, haughty noble, classic tsundere... in fact any proactive heroine is better than her!

Well I am mainly interested by Remiria (her voice :lovestruck:) and Amane, as Milia and Marielle are not my cup of tea, and Yuria is way too attached to the mc to be interesting :rolleyes:. I still didn't see the others, but suggestion noted about Silveria :P
Is the main route long? Or is it branching fast?

I haven't cleared a route actually, but from what I know it branches a few time within the normal story flow into character-specific events or dialogues so that the Fede battles remain as a central part. I don't know if the outcome of all those battles will be the same, but at least for some of them based on my experience with Yuria, Amane and Silveria's short-ish impressions.

Reactions: Redorc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!